You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyway ladies and gentleman, despite the null & void shouts last season... it appears that covid was actually engineered to help us win the league again....

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Murder incorporated will soon be the only team in the title shake up to benefit from having fans in the stadium.

Un-'kin-real.

They’ve had away games against us City and Chelsea in empty stadiums. They’ll now have home games against us, United, Spurs, City, Chelsea with their home crowd behind them. Everything has been stacked in their favour this season apart from Pickford felling St Virgil like a tree.

Yeah, you fucking cretin we’re having an easy time of things. They actually lie and believe it.

This cunt has got a very similar posting style to someone on here. 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Just on this - again lots of people dont rate / like henderson, but they miss him when is not there. He was the clubs (fan voted) player of the year, Football writers player of the year and the highest ranked Liverpool player of the Players player of the year award behind KDB. Do they all know something you dont?

You're normally a very measured poster, but I do find this rather ridiculous mate.

Liverpool fans opinions, are not worth their paper they are written on. Thats pretty obligatory.

Football writers I think bought into the story of a bang average footballer who turned themselves into a good player. However he was a million miles away from being their best player, never mind the leagues best player. Indeed a lot of their own fans don't even rate him and want him dropped for Keita.

As I've said from the summer, Wijnaldum is a lot better than him and their best midfielder, it's funny a few of them have actually started to notice this now, months after I pointed it out.

There is no credible argument to be made that Jordan Henderson is in the top 6 sports people in this country. It's an insult to all those, from minority backgrounds who get overlooked and who produce far more than him.

The "football writers" are filled with Liverpool fans, so that award is basically Liverpool fans banding together and trying to nominate their captain as player of the year, to try to give some sheen to a title which is essentially not valid in the eyes of 99% of neutral fans. It doesn't work, and the net indirect consequence is that people of colour and women get overlooked as a result for other awards. So great work from them, again.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This cunt has got a very similar posting style to someone on here. 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Just on this - again lots of people dont rate / like henderson, but they miss him when is not there. He was the clubs (fan voted) player of the year, Football writers player of the year and the highest ranked Liverpool player of the Players player of the year award behind KDB. Do they all know something you dont?

You're normally a very measured poster, but I do find this rather ridiculous mate.

Liverpool fans opinions, are not worth their paper they are written on. Thats pretty obligatory.

Football writers I think bought into the story of a bang average footballer who turned themselves into a good player. However he was a million miles away from being their best player, never mind the leagues best player. Indeed a lot of their own fans don't even rate him and want him dropped for Keita.

As I've said from the summer, Wijnaldum is a lot better than him and their best midfielder, it's funny a few of them have actually started to notice this now, months after I pointed it out.

There is no credible argument to be made that Jordan Henderson is in the top 6 sports people in this country. It's an insult to all those, from minority backgrounds who get overlooked and who produce far more than him.

The "football writers" are filled with Liverpool fans, so that award is basically Liverpool fans banding together and trying to nominate their captain as player of the year, to try to give some sheen to a title which is essentially not valid in the eyes of 99% of neutral fans. It doesn't work, and the net indirect consequence is that people of colour and women get overlooked as a result for other awards. So great work from them, again.

6C88DC26-7180-4067-B042-E726DEC05D31.gif

5E37FB38-F32F-46F3-8DDE-2B2FBB167530.gif

We’ll see things they’ll never see.

”Average” players like Hendo lifting the fucking lot. “World class” players like Cahill / James / Allen / Arteta etc winning fuck all.