You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

48 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It's escalating. Apparently someone has compared the Heysel shouts to blaming Jews for the Holocaust.  Head.The.Balls

gwladysnight

Player Valuation: £2.5m
You lie constantly, so I dont believe you are BAME. You are an ignorant poster who reproduces racist garbage. That's all you sre to me.

And why should I do any of the sort, when you constantly make up ridiculous lies about me without any evidence?

You called them racist, when I sent you an article showing BAME groups were concerned with the gov response to Coronavirus affecting them more. You called them racist.

Youre vile, and in all likelihood a Nazi. People like you dont deserve an opinion and we shouldn't believe anything you say.
You are lying and deflecting as usual.

Please produce one scrap of evidence that I called any BAME groups racist. As for the lie about sending me an article, you do not have my contact details so please enlighten the forum as to how you sent me an article.

gwladysnight

Again you're wrong.

Camps were built in the 30s. The Nuremberg laws were in place in the 30s. Kristillnacht was in the 30s. Jews were put into camps from the 30s and were murdered in them in the 30s. Ghettos were created in the 30s.

Please dont go preaching about the truth to me, when you ignore Jewish historiography on when the Holocaust began, and you sent the existing of the above (thus engage in Holocaust denial).

Denying what happened, while simultaneously blaming Jewish people is the lowest of the low.
The role of The Wiener Holocaust Library

The organisation that is managing The Holocaust Explained is The Wiener Holocaust Library. The Library is the world’s oldest archive on the Holocaust and the Nazi era. Formed in 1933 and now based in London, the Library’s unique collection of over one million items includes published and unpublished works, press cuttings, photographs and eyewitness testimony.

Probably the single most extensive experts on the subject.

In 1941, the Nazis’ persecution of the Jews became a genocide. In just under four years, millions of people were deliberately murdered at the hands of the Nazis and their collaborators. This mass murder became known as the Holocaust.

Looking forward to seeing the proof of articles sent.

About time someone called that cunt out on there, they eventually fucked the esk off, whoever he is?

• Upvote 1

Wow 

NathDogg

Player Valuation: £6m
Posts like this are fine, but I am being called out for being anti-Semitic without a scrap of evidence.

What's wrong with my post mate?

Why you had to even try to bring the Holocaust and what happened to the Jews into a football thread is beyond me anyway, so you have reaped what you have sown here.

You keep on trying to defend our murdering cousins from over the park - why?!

Yes, I know not all kopites are murderers, but they are all part of the problem of the customers of murder Inc.

We've had to suffer the years of repercussions for the actions of the so-called few kopites, closely followed by the "Hysel airbrush" and the acceptance/reasoning/justification/"it's only a handful of idiots" ballox from many, many "decent" kopites following their litany of disgraceful behaviours and criminal - even as recently as them desecrating the citys historic buildings during a health pandemic after winning the *, and them blaming anyone but LFC fans.

You need to stop with the defence if the redshite, and holier than thou crap on this forum, and leave the racism and anti semitism where it belongs - in history.

There are no decent Liverpool fans - they might be fine,sound, upstanding human beings, and I have many whom I call my friends and family, and who I love dearly.

Sadly, I find that once you engage any murderpool fan in a football related conversation, or call to task their fans actions after another disgrace, they become idiotic, doltish cultists, who spout absolute horse [Poor language removed] - much like yourself.

gwladysnight

I've already told you.

Now will you answer my questions, or is that too much to ask?
No you are on record as saying you sent me an article and in response I called BAME groups racist. That is impossible because you do not have my contact details.

You are a liar and worse than that you are throwing around unfounded accusations of racism.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
You're wasting you're time mate, he's absolutely loon balls.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to call his manager Herr Shipman, as is just too nasty and offensive, even tho I think the Teutonic tit is the ringer for the good doctor.

I'll refrain from using the Shipman slur - it's much worse than what he's said about the Jewish people in Germany isn't it?

It's a bit silly, but its nowhere near saying Jewish people did "bad things" which resulted in Nazi persecution. Or that no persecution existed before 1941. Or that someone who questions his bizarre logic on ST stats for a football team is moral equivalence of the Nazis persecution.

Hes in no position to question anyone after what hes said, and continues to say.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

No you are on record as saying you sent me an article and in response I called BAME groups racist. That is impossible because you do not have my contact details.

You are a liar and worse than that you are throwing around unfounded accusations of racism.

You are racist. You have flippantly compared the experiences to a persecuted minority to that of football supporters.

I have answered your other questions, on multiple occasions.

Now are you going to answer the questions I've asked you, or are you going to keep being a coward and not answer.

The whole forum can see you for what you are.

G

gwladysnight

You are racist. You have flippantly compared the experiences to a persecuted minority to that of football supporters.

Now are you going to answer the questions I've asked you, or are you going to keep being a coward and not answer.

Look it is very simple you do not have my contact details, so you couldn't possibly of sent me an article. So saying that in reply I called BAME groups racist is a complete and utter lie.

Now the whole forum can see what you are, a liar who throws the slur 'racist' around without a scrap of evidence.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Look it is very simple you do not have my contact details, so you couldn't possibly of sent me an article. So saying that in reply I called BAME groups racist is a complete and utter lie.

Ok for clarity I put the report in a forum for you to see, in response to you. Rather than supporting the findings, you attacked it.

Low behaviour, but typical for you.

I take it you're not going to answer any of the questions I've asked? Is it below you to justify what you say? Or would you rather just make continual anti-semitic slurs?

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

gwladysnight

I've already told you.

Now will you answer my questions, or is that too much to ask?

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

You're wasting you're time mate, he's absolutely loon balls.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to call his manager Herr Shipman, as is just too nasty and offensive, even tho I think the Teutonic tit is the ringer for the good doctor.

I'll refrain from using the Shipman slur - it's much worse than what he's said about the Jewish people in Germany isn't it?

It's a bit silly, but its nowhere near saying Jewish people did "bad things" which resulted in Nazi persecution. Or that no persecution existed before 1941. Or that someone who questions his bizarre logic on ST stats for a football team is moral equivalence of the Nazis persecution.

Hes in no position to question anyone after what hes said, and continues to say.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

G

gwladysnight

Now the whole forum can see what you are, a liar who throws the slur 'racist' around without a scrap of evidence.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Ok for clarity I put the report in a forum for you to see, in response to you. Rather than supporting the findings, you attacked it.

Low behaviour, but typical for you.

I take it you're not going to answer any of the questions I've asked? Is it below you to justify what you say? Or would you rather just make continual anti-semitic slurs?

That cunt better hope I dont bump into him one dark night. But there's no chance of that because the cunt doesnt live anywhere near Liverpool does he? He needs fucking doing in over that 'murderpool' shite. Are the mods on GOT so fucking bitter as well to let him publish that sort of shite on a forum?

There's no way Dave would let anyone post such bile here if the roles were reversed. People seem to ignore or not realise these posts get out to the wider net and it just needs some journo looking for a new angle or opportunity to get noticed by his editor to make something out of this then a whole new shitstorm will result.

It wont be just the poster who kops for it, it'll be the forum owners and the club being held to account.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

That cunt better hope I dont bump into him one dark night. But there's no chance of that because the cunt doesnt live anywhere near Liverpool does he? He needs fucking doing in over that 'murderpool' shite. Are the mods on GOT so fucking bitter as well to let him publish that sort of shite on a forum?

There's no way Dave would let anyone post such bile here if the roles were reversed. People seem to ignore or not realise these posts get out to the wider net and it just needs some journo looking for a new angle or opportunity to get noticed by his editor to make something out of this then a whole new shitstorm will result.

It wont be just the poster who kops for it, it'll be the forum owners and the club being held to account.

I’ve seen mings on there have to replace the word shit with doo-doo. Reason being, it affects sponsorship. Now if I’m looking to put my name to sponsoring that forum, the swears would be the least of my worries 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Red74 said:

I’ve seen mings on there have to replace the word shit with doo-doo. Reason being, it affects sponsorship. Now if I’m looking to put my name to sponsoring that forum, the swears would be the least of my worries 

Who sponsors GOT?

There might a case for a "Sop Funding Hate" style campaign. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

For us it's, sing loud and proud, support the boys to the win, don't give up, versus make it horrible? What a lovely outlook on football.

Hope Chelski smash them and they can really show their support.

A wise man once summed up the difference between the support provided by Reds and Bloos at games, but I couldn't find it so I had to settle for Dave's take on it:

We haven’t pulled off all these remarkable European wins against all odds because we shout and scream abuse at the opposition. That’s part of it, but players get that all the time and that alone wouldn’t bother great teams in the way that Anfield has time and time again. If it was just about snarling and being abusive to the opposition then Everton would win the league every year.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

On GOT you can't say "fucking" but you can say " 'kin".

You can't be relatively optimistic about a good transfer window, or good start in the league, but you can demand it's your year; and anything that stops it happening is a conspiracy.

You can't respect the dead, but you can score points by using their deaths for one upmanship.

They are sick cultish fans.

• Upvote 1

As funny as going on that shotshow of a forum is it hot old fast. I dont even bother going on anymore. Would love someone to be able to hack it to get the details of the cunts posting on that site or even jist replace the homepage with a big picture of the Origi goal. 

The interest would break. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

"Beth, did you know that in some South American countries it's legal to kill your wife if the Red shite win?”

"We stopped serving breakfast at 11.30"

*Looks at watch

"Rick have you ever heard of Clive Thomas?, well he added four minutes on, the redshite cheating bastard now give me some fuckin breakfast"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

"We stopped serving breakfast at 11.30"

*Looks at watch

"Rick have you ever heard of Clive Thomas?, well he added four minutes on, the redshite cheating bastard now give me some fuckin breakfast"

Hahahahahaha