You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

41 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Excellent blue gobshite propaganda, no need for full stories or truths.

But they all lap it up and believe it as gospel.

Like that fake financial times article about local support and Liverpool fans attacking Alan Smith's ambulance. Both have been repeatedly confirmed as fake but they still believe it. 

Also Carragher has an Everton tattoo and Gerrard has always been an Evertonian.

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

But they all lap it up and believe it as gospel.

Like that fake financial times article about local support and Liverpool fans attacking Alan Smith's ambulance. Both have been repeatedly confirmed as fake but they still believe it. 

Also Carragher has an Everton tattoo and Gerrard has always been an Evertonian.

Loads of them I know mate, the myths and the madness.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

Its so funny seeing people say things like "It took Jurgen FLOPP 4 YEARS TO WIN ANYTHING".

He literally came into a steaming heap of shite, and improved it year after year until we won EVERYTHING.

Amazing.

Ancelotti could stay there for 20 years and they still wouldn't win anything. 

2 hours ago, Aw Geez said:

Its so funny seeing people say things like "It took Jurgen FLOPP 4 YEARS TO WIN ANYTHING".

He literally came into a steaming heap of shite, and improved it year after year until we won EVERYTHING.

Amazing.

I think the two European finals, the League Cup final and the 97-point league campaign suggest that Klopp had us heading the right way before he got his first trophy.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Stickman said:

For once he’s got something right..

@TheGwladysSt

To everyone who was successful in the ballot enjoy it, make it horrible

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGwladysSt/status/1336006472803753986

For us it's, sing loud and proud, support the boys to the win, don't give up, versus make it horrible? What a lovely outlook on football.

Hope Chelski smash them and they can really show their support.

It's escalating. Apparently someone has compared the Heysel shouts to blaming Jews for the Holocaust.  Head.The.Balls

gwladysnight

Player Valuation: £2.5m
You lie constantly, so I dont believe you are BAME. You are an ignorant poster who reproduces racist garbage. That's all you sre to me.

And why should I do any of the sort, when you constantly make up ridiculous lies about me without any evidence?

You called them racist, when I sent you an article showing BAME groups were concerned with the gov response to Coronavirus affecting them more. You called them racist.

Youre vile, and in all likelihood a Nazi. People like you dont deserve an opinion and we shouldn't believe anything you say.
You are lying and deflecting as usual.

Please produce one scrap of evidence that I called any BAME groups racist. As for the lie about sending me an article, you do not have my contact details so please enlighten the forum as to how you sent me an article.

gwladysnight

Again you're wrong.

Camps were built in the 30s. The Nuremberg laws were in place in the 30s. Kristillnacht was in the 30s. Jews were put into camps from the 30s and were murdered in them in the 30s. Ghettos were created in the 30s.

Please dont go preaching about the truth to me, when you ignore Jewish historiography on when the Holocaust began, and you sent the existing of the above (thus engage in Holocaust denial).

Denying what happened, while simultaneously blaming Jewish people is the lowest of the low.
The role of The Wiener Holocaust Library

The organisation that is managing The Holocaust Explained is The Wiener Holocaust Library. The Library is the world’s oldest archive on the Holocaust and the Nazi era. Formed in 1933 and now based in London, the Library’s unique collection of over one million items includes published and unpublished works, press cuttings, photographs and eyewitness testimony.

Probably the single most extensive experts on the subject.

In 1941, the Nazis’ persecution of the Jews became a genocide. In just under four years, millions of people were deliberately murdered at the hands of the Nazis and their collaborators. This mass murder became known as the Holocaust.

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It's escalating. Apparently someone has compared the Heysel shouts to blaming Jews for the Holocaust.  Head.The.Balls

gwladysnight

You lie constantly, so I dont believe you are BAME. You are an ignorant poster who reproduces racist garbage. That's all you sre to me.

And why should I do any of the sort, when you constantly make up ridiculous lies about me without any evidence?

You called them racist, when I sent you an article showing BAME groups were concerned with the gov response to Coronavirus affecting them more. You called them racist.

Youre vile, and in all likelihood a Nazi. People like you dont deserve an opinion and we shouldn't believe anything you say.
You are lying and deflecting as usual.

Please produce one scrap of evidence that I called any BAME groups racist. As for the lie about sending me an article, you do not have my contact details so please enlighten the forum as to how you sent me an article.

gwladysnight

Again you're wrong.

Camps were built in the 30s. The Nuremberg laws were in place in the 30s. Kristillnacht was in the 30s. Jews were put into camps from the 30s and were murdered in them in the 30s. Ghettos were created in the 30s.

Please dont go preaching about the truth to me, when you ignore Jewish historiography on when the Holocaust began, and you sent the existing of the above (thus engage in Holocaust denial).

Denying what happened, while simultaneously blaming Jewish people is the lowest of the low.
The role of The Wiener Holocaust Library

The organisation that is managing The Holocaust Explained is The Wiener Holocaust Library. The Library is the world’s oldest archive on the Holocaust and the Nazi era. Formed in 1933 and now based in London, the Library’s unique collection of over one million items includes published and unpublished works, press cuttings, photographs and eyewitness testimony.

Probably the single most extensive experts on the subject.

In 1941, the Nazis’ persecution of the Jews became a genocide. In just under four years, millions of people were deliberately murdered at the hands of the Nazis and their collaborators. This mass murder became known as the Holocaust.

He’s got a weird obsession with linking the holocaust and anti Semitism to us