Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2120 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

11 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

They blamed us yet?

Yet? The first words a bitter teaches a bitter junior is not mama, dada or baba, it's the phrase "fuckin' redshites dat". This then becomes the default setting for any conversation and the cause of all their woes.

4 hours ago, The Guest said:

List of potentially corrupt shit this gobshite has been up to relating to Everton and Bramley Moore.

£700k of public money spent on “consulting fees” to assess whether they could loan the money to Everton.  This is genuinely a staggering amount of money to be spent by a council with funding issues considering it’s for Everton who are owned by a billionaire.  Why was this not just paid for by Everton if it was going to benefit them.  The outright lie that the council will receive it back should be getting questioned every time the fat cunt is in the media shouting his mouth off.

Conveniently deciding that the flyover in town and Childwall/Broadgreen were unsafe, outdated and need to be knocked down when it was discovered that the dock would have to be filled in at some staggering cost I can’t remember.

Buying Finch Farm and renting it to Everton.  If you ever look at the wording around this in the echo it says they bought the training ground for 13m so Everton could pay a cheaper rent to them.  It then just says that in 25 years the mortgage will be repaid leaving 15 years on the lease where Everton will be paying the council millions which they can use on public services.  At no point do they say that the money paid by Everton actually covers the initial investment.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-council-paid-out-more-15926741

14 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Anything else from the websluths on GOT?

Something something Lord Lucan Shergar Clive Thomas something Der Redshite.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

That Times article says he has been arrested.

Evertonians were right after all, except it's the redshite Russians that are undermining them:

https://sputniknews.com/uk/202012051081364663-mayor-of-liverpool-and-four-others-arrested-for-bribery-and-witness-intimidation/

Tweet

zTLh2980_bigger.jpg

"A 72-year-old man, from Aigburth, has been arrested on suspicion of witness intimidation." He'll know Derek Hatton, he's the same age and lives in the same suburb.
Quote Tweet

opwynks0_normal.jpg

Liverpool Echo

@LivEchonews
·
BREAKING: Mayor Joe Anderson arrested along with four other men liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool

Thats it, I now support west ham with Moyesy

I genuinely feel the same. I'm livid we didn't get moyes when he was available. Madness considering what he did with us with no money

Reckon they've hitch a ride on Ole's bus going by how badly the wheels have fallen off. 

Wouldnt actually be shocked if he's managing them next season

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Radio city phone is boss. First caller slagging off Ancelotti.

Hahahaha fucking hell thats like me ringing up and calling Margot Robbie an ugly cunt 

43 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha fucking hell thats like me ringing up and calling Margot Robbie an ugly cunt 

That Ronnie Goodlass fella is turning on him moaning that he doesnt play any of the younger players. 

It will cost them shitloads to sack him. Not that they will, he will just keep them mid table.

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

That Ronnie Goodlass fella is turning on him moaning that he doesnt play any of the younger players. 

It will cost them shitloads to sack him. Not that they will, he will just keep them mid table.

Imagine Everton sacking Ancelotti. They should play that Gordon lad more though. Plays like he's actually arsed.