Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

'Absolutely. Say if we didn't have to play that lot until December and the 2nd wave of the virus postponed international travel then with that initial lift god knows how far it could have gone.

Our players probably saw the whole media crapstorm after the derby and realised we'll never be allowed to succeed.'

and there you have it, Everton ARE the true victims of that derby.

• Upvote 4

They were only ever top subject to Villa not winning their game in hand.  They seem to have thought they were running away with it. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

From GOT

We've had 30 years of reality checks. I'd like the reality to change at some point.

We are the most predictable team in English football. Not been relegated in about 60 years thankfully and far too good always to go down. But nowhere near good enough to ever actually challenge in the top 6 or so or to win something.

Genuinely don't see the point of us at the minute. We exist to plod along doing absolutely nothing of note. If we get into a good position, we take two steps back. Nothing will ever change.

This could possibly be a defining moment in this fan's life. Run bloonose run, and don't look back.

He has summed up what every single other football fan in the country thinks although.... they've never been relegated have they? Some lad in our year went into one when I told him that Everton have never won the european cup. He was convinced they "must have" at some point. They just create things in their heads. Its quite amazing actually. 

27 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Still not getting it. Do I need to have seen a film to know what's going on?

I don't know if you're taking the piss but the top picture is the champions league without his glasses, the bottom picture is a gas hob when he puts them on. In other words, reality kicks in for them as a gas hob is the closest the pointless shit cunts will get to the special nights with the prestigious teams in the world. 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

'Absolutely. Say if we didn't have to play that lot until December and the 2nd wave of the virus postponed international travel then with that initial lift god knows how far it could have gone.

Our players probably saw the whole media crapstorm after the derby and realised we'll never be allowed to succeed.'

and there you have it, Everton ARE the true victims of that derby.

Hahahahahaha "everyones against us" nobody gives a flying fuck! Aston Villa have won the european cup. Everton haven't. Wigan and Pompey have won more trophies than them this century. 

• Upvote 1

Since Everton Last Won A Trophy...

They have spent £314,945,500.00 - More than any other team in the world without winning anything.

They have signed 149 new players.

Players that have left for other clubs have won a combined 83 trophies.

Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Swansea and Wigan have all won domesic trophies.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Jedd Drudge said:

Since Everton Last Won A Trophy...

They have spent £314,945,500.00 - More than any other team in the world without winning anything.

They have signed 149 new players.

Players that have left for other clubs have won a combined 83 trophies.

Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Swansea and Wigan have all won domesic trophies.

They are, undoubtedly, the poster child for the incompetent football club, that no one talks about.

24 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They are, undoubtedly, the poster child for the incompetent football club, that no one talks about.

Or there’s a massive worldwide footballing conspiracy that has existed for over 20 years that is determined to keep them down. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jedd Drudge said:

Or there’s a massive worldwide footballing conspiracy that has existed for over 20 years that is determined to keep them down. 

Some of them genuinely think that 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aws said:

They were only ever top subject to Villa not winning their game in hand.  They seem to have thought they were running away with it. 

To be fair, we slacked off a lot after we won the league like they have after they win it this season, we got battered by City and lost to Arsenal. 

It's only natural to lose a few games and put your feet up after winning the league.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

• Upvote 2

Even Lynx aren't arsed about them commemorating their 25 years of Lynx Africa and showing all the significant events from that year. Blackburn won the league and Friends was first shown on British TV.

EYaMmjPXsAAQHbq.jpg

s-l300.jpg

dapocrxv0q151.jpg

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It’s from the first Sam Rami Spider-Man film. In the film, Peter Parker initially has glasses but after he’s bitten his eyesight improves when he’s not wearing the glasses.

This riffs on that scene but reverses it. His eyesight is shit without glasses so when he’s looking at the object he sees a super BMD stadium, but when he puts the glasses on it’s a lit gas hob.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s from the first Sam Rami Spider-Man film. In the film, Peter Parker initially has glasses but after he’s bitten his eyesight improves when he’s not wearing the glasses.

This riffs on that scene but reverses it. His eyesight is shit without glasses so when he’s looking at the object he sees a super BMD stadium, but when he puts the glasses on it’s a lit gas hob.

I got it straight away and have not seen a Spiderman film since I was about 10. Mr AoT needs his own glasses methinks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I got it straight away and have not seen a Spiderman film since I was about 10. Mr AoT needs his own glasses methinks.

I've seen the film, but the only thing I can remember is Kirsten Dunst's razzers in the rain.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Twat

They really do see it as a badge of 'honour' to go one better than their other blue nose cunt friends, dont they?  Honestly, Id deck the cunts if I had the chance.

• Upvote 1

A typical bitter....

Got fuck all to be proud about his own clubs achievements - so seeks solace in slagging us off at every turn, like his 'dead funny' mug in that pic above.

Sad get.

As for his subbuteo set, i am surprised he hasn't started already with it being Heysel not Hillsborough.....as if that makes any difference, the sad beaut.

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

A typical bitter....

Got fuck all to be proud about his own clubs achievements - so seeks solace in slagging us off at every turn, like his 'dead funny' mug in that pic above.

Sad get.

As for his subbuteo set, i am surprised he hasn't started already with it being Heysel not Hillsborough.....as if that makes any difference, the sad beaut.

Saw his timeline and literally every post was about Liverpool.