Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2108 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Yep, better than the ikea flat pack arena they have at the moment. All the new builds around that time look the same bar the colour of the seats.

That Leicester City ground looks awful to me, designed by Playmobil. 

Imagine walking past the iconic Welford Road on the way to that pile of plastic...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yep, better than the ikea flat pack arena they have at the moment. All the new builds around that time look the same bar the colour of the seats.

Spot on.

Comes in pretty much one style, what colour seats do you want!

Leicester

Southampton

Derby

Middlesbrough

Swansea

Hull

All spring to mind all built mid 90's - mid 00's

Spectators will be allowed to watch sport in tier 2, with a maximum crowd capacity outdoors of 50% of the capacity of the stadium or 2,000 people, whichever is smaller.

Or to put it another way, Everton player testimonials are permitted. 

• Upvote 1

Bad for them that. His delivery is superb and with one of the form strikers on the receiving end they'll struggle for goals. 

Is it our fault somehow yet? 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Bad for them that. His delivery is superb and with one of the form strikers on the receiving end they'll struggle for goals. 

I’m not one for being happy a player is injured but act the prick and karma has a habit of biting you on the arse...

0_lucasdigne_121736916_181971826829559_8

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I’m not one for being happy a player is injured but act the prick and karma has a habit of biting you on the arse...

0_lucasdigne_121736916_181971826829559_8

I've got no problem with him doing that. he was just having a laugh. What i am bothered about is none of our players punched the cunt out of that shit over-rated sulking twat Richarlison. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Of course it is Don Carlo will probably link it back to the derby in some way , he has form for it doesn't he. 

24 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Of course it is Don Carlo will probably link it back to the derby in some way , he has form for it doesn't he. 

"Unnecessary pressure and scrutiny put on us by Liverpool and the media has made the players train too hard and here is the result" Then that fucking eyebrow thing the tramp. Whats he doing there? He's a great. It's like Irina Shayk shagging Tyrone off Corrie. He will fuck off when a bigger club comes in for him.

Possibly replace Lennon at Celtic..... I know. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I've got no problem with him doing that. he was just having a laugh. What i am bothered about is none of our players punched the cunt out of that shit over-rated sulking twat Richarlison. 

having a laugh after a challenge like that? Maybe causing bad injury and he’s having a laugh? He’s a cunt. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, an tha said:

Spot on.

Comes in pretty much one style, what colour seats do you want!

Leicester

Southampton

Derby

Middlesbrough

Swansea

Hull

All spring to mind all built mid 90's - mid 00's

I worked on St Mary's Southampton, Barrs were the main construction firm from Scotland, they had done others exactly the same apparently though i can't remember which ones except for Derby County 

7 hours ago, Stickman said:

Shame...Out for possibly two months 

Everton suffer serious Lucas Digne injury setback

D8E8B44D-1638-4628-AA20-6C8FE752611F.gif

3 hours ago, easytoslip said:

I worked on St Mary's Southampton, Barrs were the main construction firm from Scotland, they had done others exactly the same apparently though i can't remember which ones except for Derby County 

Were they diverting the girder supply to their Irn Bru operation?

• Upvote 1

It looks good and all, but Leighton Baines?

We have murals of European & League winning captains, they have England’s 2nd or 3rd choice left back. 

As good a player as Rob Jones was, I doubt he’ll get a mural. And Jones won more trophies than Baines.

2BA1CE4D-4490-4FB4-9A6D-AFD191D64C0E.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

We have murals of European & League winning captains, they have England’s 2nd or 3rd choice left back. 

As good a player as Rob Jones was, I doubt he’ll get a mural. And Jones won more trophies than Baines.

To be fair,the other players and manager deserve recognition but Leighton Baines? Did his brother paint it?

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Why do they always have to copy us? Mings. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Sadly for them, although Southall was a legend he left 22 years ago (after several years of gradual decline), and it’s hard to point to anyone else in the last quarter-century they could stick on there.

Baines is a better shout than Big Dunc and his 70-something goals in 10 years. 

Well they can't add their mural to their list of fucking firsts. I suppose they could if they put it as 'first club on Merseyside to copy the neighbour's decor'!

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Well they can't add their mural to their list of fucking firsts. I suppose they could if they put it as 'first club on Merseyside to copy the neighbour's decor'!

First club to run out of legends for a mural.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4