Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2107 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

For some reason he supported Sevilla for one day in 2016. Can't think why...

Screenshot_20201124-085552_Facebook.jpg

He looks like a bitter. His missus looks like she loves the red cock as well. I bet you she's walked into more doors than Casper

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He looks like a bitter. His missus looks like she loves the red cock as well. I bet you she's walked into more doors than Casper

Every photo is of him on holiday with his kids in Everton kits.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I've got a red cock she can have....at least until the antibiotics kick in anyway

7 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

What a prick

Hasn't he got one of them faces that you'd think "what a prick" if you walked past him in the supermarket aisle with no idea who he was. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hasn't he got one of them faces that you'd think "what a prick" if you walked past him in the supermarket aisle with no idea who he was. 

Then Z cars goes off and he lets it ring out for 30 seconds before answering it.

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

For some reason he supported Sevilla for one day in 2016. Can't think why...

Screenshot_20201124-085552_Facebook.jpg

I wonder if Reds would bother with nonsense like this if Everton ever reached a final of anything. 

I guess we'll never know. 

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I wonder if Reds would bother with nonsense like this if Everton ever reached a final of anything. 

I guess we'll never know. 

They say Reds "make it all about them" but think nothing of doing this, inviting away fans to their pubs, refreshing twitter every 15 seconds to get any news of a Liverpool fan setting a firework off so they can ring Merseyside Police and complain...... the biggest bunch of hypocrites in football. Brought up jealous of all their mates because the Reds actually matter. they aren't bitter against us. They're bitter about being blue. Bitter that nobody give a fuck about them. bitter that their "red shite" mates get to travel Europe and watch their ride lift shiny things. Thats why they invent things about us. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Then Z cars goes off and he lets it ring out for 30 seconds before answering it.

Been to every Tony Bellew fight as well and tells the lady at the checkout.

1 hour ago, Elite said:

"Beat him on the punch machine in the arcades in Rhyl. I reckon he let me win though, top blue he is" 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Certainly, it's a built in radar scousers have. Never been wrong.

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just as a counter to that, when we ran the boozer off Breck road I took Gerry off the jukie as a local "top red" would put a quid in and play it 10 times. Now the song gives me goosebumps but you can only take so much.

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

bitter that their "red shite" mates get to travel Europe

Exactly this, footy is about good days out, we get loads they get Llandudno pier on a wet and windy summer day.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Elite said:

Don't know if it's just me? As much as I thought "what a prick" as he walked out to z cars, I actually wanted him to win. Although when he got twatted I smiled, just at the deflation of the few.

5 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Don't know if it's just me? As much as I thought "what a prick" as he walked out to z cars, I actually wanted him to win. Although when he got twatted I smiled, just at the deflation of the few.

My brother wanted him to win as well. I was surprised at his shock when I told him I hoped he got battered because he is a prick (Bellow).

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

My brother wanted him to win as well. I was surprised at his shock when I told him I hoped he got battered because he is a prick (Bellow).

I wanted Bellew to beat Haye. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wanted Bellew to beat Haye. 

I bet you have never beaten up a DJ for playing that Watford song either. Don't even tell me the colour of your jeans, game going dickhead.

54 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I bet you have never beaten up a DJ for playing that Watford song either. Don't even tell me the colour of your jeans, game going dickhead.

Boooooooooooooooooooo

Look lads, another stadium update. Oh hang on, it's Leicester's plans to expand the King Power. Will probably be done before the unicorn arena anyway.

FB_IMG_1606331895246.jpg

FB_IMG_1606331904031.jpg

FB_IMG_1606331908965.jpg

FB_IMG_1606331917140.jpg

17 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Look lads, another stadium update. Oh hang on, it's Leicester's plans to expand the King Power. Will probably be done before the unicorn arena anyway.

FB_IMG_1606331895246.jpg

FB_IMG_1606331904031.jpg

FB_IMG_1606331908965.jpg

FB_IMG_1606331917140.jpg

Looks nice that