Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2106 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Calvert-Lewin sounds exactly like Michael Owen!

I'm such a fucking dope. I was watching him thinking "I know that voice" and couldn't pin it down. Thanks to you I'm much obliged.

 

@Mook

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been on their forum for a buzz and honestly I’ve never known a more deluded, bitter and twisted set of fans. One gem that sticks out was the fact we’re still going on about virgils injury 5 weeks later, this coming from a fan base that still goes on about Clive Thomas. No self awareness at all to the point it’s embarrassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angie said:

Just been on their forum for a buzz and honestly I’ve never known a more deluded, bitter and twisted set of fans. One gem that sticks out was the fact we’re still going on about virgils injury 5 weeks later, this coming from a fan base that still goes on about Clive Thomas. No self awareness at all to the point it’s embarrassing. 

Yeah you're definitely a blue. Nice try. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a nose on GOT. That Catcher fella knows the ins and outs of our injury records, how old all our players are and how many games they each individually play, he writes several long winded paragraphs in posts on what Klopp goes on about in his press conferences. 

 

Even some of them on there have questioned him why he is so knowledgeable on Liverpool to the very minute details. 

 

He must be a Liverpool fan pretending to be a mentalist Everton fan. There's no way someone can know that much detail about all our players without being a red on a wind up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just had a nose on GOT. That Catcher fella knows the ins and outs of our injury records, how old all our players are and how many games they each individually play, he writes several long winded paragraphs in posts on what Klopp goes on about in his press conferences. 

 

He must be a Liverpool fan pretending to be a mentalist Everton fan. There's no way someone can know that much detail about all our players without being a red on a wind up. 

Ignore the bellend prerogative at your peril.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He must be a Liverpool fan pretending to be a mentalist Everton fan. There's no way someone can know that much detail about all our players without being a red on a wind up. 

 

On the contrary. If I ever meet a red who knows every little detail about our squad, history and what's happening behind closed doors, I assume they're a bloo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

 

On the contrary. If I ever meet a red who knows every little detail about our squad, history and what's happening behind closed doors, I assume they're a bloo.

Yeah but it normally entails how many times one player gets away with fouls or whether he is secretly a smackhead or whether fans smashed up an ambulance 15 years ago despite it not being true.

 

His level of detail goes beyond Opta stats and is ridiculously over detailed. Imagine putting that much research into something you hated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

So much of his stuff is lies as well. One sad sad shitbag him. 

Funniest one I heard when I told an Evertonian that the Alan Smith ambulance attack was rubbished by him in an interview:

 

"Well he would say that because he doesn't want all out war between the two sets of fans, anyway my cousin knew the ambulance driver who said it was true, he just got told not to say anything"

 

Absolute mentalists. 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Funniest one I heard when I told an Evertonian that the Alan Smith ambulance attack was rubbished by him in an interview:

 

"Well he would say that because he doesn't want all out war between the two sets of fans, anyway my cousin knew the ambulance driver who said it was true, he just got told not to say anything"

 

Absolute mentalists. 

 

 

I wonder if it was him or the cousin who completely made that story up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

They must be manufactured Bloos, them, not born. They've got a big red sofa.

Just realised I know this fella. He was in my class in Uni, he was a massive bitter Evertonian back then. Now he's just humiliating his entire family on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yeah but it normally entails how many times one player gets away with fouls or whether he is secretly a smackhead or whether fans smashed up an ambulance 15 years ago despite it not being true.

 

His level of detail goes beyond Opta stats and is ridiculously over detailed. Imagine putting that much research into something you hated.

Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

They must be manufactured Bloos, them, not born. They've got a big red sofa.

For some reason he supported Sevilla for one day in 2016. Can't think why...

Screenshot_20201124-085552_Facebook.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×