You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

My mate kept sharing his videos on Facebook and I never found any of them funny. He seems to put a lot of effort into being unfunny.

This was my point, they were turning up everywhere on twitter and i just didn't get it. His reaction was very bizarre, to put it mildly.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Esk banging on about the cost of the new stadium being passed on to the fans and a few of them don't like the idea of corporate boxes. 

By the way the Old Lady is a name given to Juventus "La Vecchia Signora" and has been used by them for years.

YOUR SHITTY WOODEN GROUND IS NOT THE OLD LADY AND YOU'VE ONLY JUST STARTED CALLING IT THAT RECENTLY YOU PLAGIARISING TWATS.

Well put fella

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

One is Steven Timothy, an unfunny comedian Everton supporting twat who is disabled and needs crutches.

The other is Andrew Holden, an unfunny Everton supporting twat who is believed to be Catcher In The Rye.

Keep up you dolt...

If that's true, it's because the main character in that book is called Holden Caulfield.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Esk banging on about the cost of the new stadium being passed on to the fans and a few of them don't like the idea of corporate boxes. 

By the way the Old Lady is a name given to Juventus "La Vecchia Signora" and has been used by them for years.

YOUR SHITTY WOODEN GROUND IS NOT THE OLD LADY AND YOU'VE ONLY JUST STARTED CALLING IT THAT RECENTLY YOU PLAGIARISING TWATS.

Yes, that's an objectionable nickname.

#seniorgroundinthecity

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Unlucky Cavani nice try though.....

Richarlison reacts to Edinson Cavani tackle he claims could have broken his ankle...

I511SgFF?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/edinson-cavani-red-card-richarlison-23028448.amp?__twitter_impression=true

His on Thiago was 100 times worse 

3 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

More to the point... why should any of us care?

Yes, I agree and normally I wouldn't give a shit, but I know Andrew Holden (not personally) as he is from the same town as me and we have mutual friends, two with whom I work with. According to both of them, you couldn't meet a nicer fella, loves Everton, but definitely not bitter. His Facebook page is much like his Twitter account, totally reasonable. 

So unless he's a complete psychopath and is fooling everyone I don't think he's catcherintherye and I think it's out of order to have his Twitter account profile posted on a public forum.

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, Red Lead said:

Yes, I agree and normally I wouldn't give a shit, but I know Andrew Holden (not personally) as he is from the same town as me and we have mutual friends, two with whom I work with. According to both of them, you couldn't meet a nicer fella, loves Everton, but definitely not bitter. His Facebook page is much like his Twitter account, totally reasonable. 

So unless he's a complete psychopath and is fooling everyone I don't think he's catcherintherye and I think it's out of order to have his Twitter account profile posted on a public forum.

This is something that catcher would say 

29 minutes ago, Red Lead said:

You can't take any chances with this fella, post the dogshite through his letterbox now and someone can investigate later

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Floyd10 said:

You can't take any chances with this fella, post the dogshite through his letterbox now and someone can investigate later

You've definitely been on here before, what was your old username and why did you flounce or get banned?

And before you answer, I'm gonna call you a lying cunt.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

So Liverpool have buried a time capsule at their new training ground to be opened in 2070.

Everton have complained to the premier league as the opening of it clashes with the opening of their stadium at Bramley Moore Dock.

They placed one in their trophy room 25 years ago and it's due to be opened in 2070 as well. The trophy room that is, not the time capsule. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jedd Drudge said:

They placed one in their trophy room 25 years ago and it's due to be opened in 2070 as well. The trophy room that is, not the time capsule. 

Thats all we need them opening that door and a fucking Mummy coming strolling out and putting a curse on everyone 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SlugTrail said:

You've definitely been on here before, what was your old username and why did you flounce or get banned?

And before you answer, I'm gonna call you a lying cunt.

Even full time weirdos like myself have nowt to do in the international break

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Jedd Drudge said:

When we first won the European Cup, everton sent a carpenter round to Anfield to measure up the trophy so they could expand their trophy cabinet for when they won big ears! A true story.