You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

16 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

That Irish Everton “comedian” who always rants his car to Cathleen...

Is he a red taking the piss or a blue taking the piss out himself or a genuinely delusional blue? 

Either way, he’s as funny a particularly vicious anal phisher.

A Blue taking the piss out of himself I think. I don't like his humour but he has an audience for it. He's semi-paralysed I think from an accident years ago and suffers badly from depression. 

9 hours ago, Red74 said:

Bruce Wayne doesn’t fight crime at business meetings 

I get that but Bruce Wayne is an intelligent guy. It would take an enormous amount of restraint to stop his vile nature seeping into his real life twitter account.  Admittedly I only strolled through a few days tweets but he appeared reasonable in his outlook. Catcher on the other hand is fucking mental, if it is him then he's either a genius or dangerously unstable. 

13 hours ago, KMD7 said:

A Blue taking the piss out of himself I think. I don't like his humour but he has an audience for it. He's semi-paralysed I think from an accident years ago and suffers badly from depression. 

He's a nobhead. 

I commented on one of his posts that popped up on twitter about a year ago, I simply said "i don't get it" and a mate of mine said something similar.  Nothing defamatory, just a kind of verbal shrug. Nothing that any normal human being would take offence at.  My mate runs a business and has a facebook business page and this Sir Stevo Timothy ( i think that's his name?)  then takes offence and organises a pile on for his followers to give me and my mate as much stick as possible.  Now, i'm not that bothered i dont have my real name of photo on twitter so its more difficult to find me, but my mate Jay has easy links. Next thing his business is getting loads of negative reviews on facebook. So i go back on twitter and ask him why he thinks that being a massive coward and getting his followers to rag on someones business page is a good idea, and the whopper blocks me. 

My mate sent me a screenshot of him moaning on twitter recently that his FB page got binned for "supposed hate speech"  - to say i was happy was an understatement, karma working at it's finest. 

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, No2 said:

I get that but Bruce Wayne is an intelligent guy. It would take an enormous amount of restraint to stop his vile nature seeping into his real life twitter account.  Admittedly I only strolled through a few days tweets but he appeared reasonable in his outlook. Catcher on the other hand is fucking mental, if it is him then he's either a genius or dangerously unstable. 

The mans an actor, singer and a voice over artist. He’s telling you he’s master of deception whose hiding in plain sight. Wake up for gods sake. Do you really want to suffer another 3,000 word essay from him when a simple yes or no would suffice. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Total Longo said:

He's a nobhead. 

I commented on one of his posts that popped up on twitter about a year ago, I simply said "i don't get it" and a mate of mine said something similar.  Nothing defamatory, just a kind of verbal shrug. Nothing that any normal human being would take offence at.  My mate runs a business and has a facebook business page and this Sir Stevo Timothy ( i think that's his name?)  then takes offence and organises a pile on for his followers to give me and my mate as much stick as possible.  Now, i'm not that bothered i dont have my real name of photo on twitter so its more difficult to find me, but my mate Jay has easy links. Next thing his business is getting loads of negative reviews on facebook. So i go back on twitter and ask him why he thinks that being a massive coward and getting his followers to rag on someones business page is a good idea, and the whopper blocks me. 

My mate sent me a screenshot of him moaning on twitter recently that his FB page got binned for "supposed hate speech"  - to say i was happy was an understatement, karma working at it's finest. 

Yeah, always wondered what the appeal

was with his videos, but that confirms what a cunt he is. Fucking with someone’s livelihood over a Twitter comment is ridiculous.

4 hours ago, Total Longo said:

He's a nobhead. 

Oh no doubt he's a cunt mate. Just giving a bit of back story.

What you said there doesn't surprise me one bit to be honest. He sounds the type.