You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

26 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

As I said after their last meek surrender, it would be considerably more surprising for Everton to make the top four than it would for them to end up desperately trying to stave off relegation.

Did Trumpalotti come out with any swivel eyed gems after this one?

He just said they defending poorly. 

49 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Drug cheating? Trump levels of delusion from Evertonians. 

I think I'd rather Trump had his finger on the nuclear button than an Evertonian, in all fairness. Yes, he's mad, but they're fucking loons beyond compare, with bouts of psychotic rage and self-pity beyond even him.

17 hours ago, belarus said:

That 08-09 team was the best team in Europe on paper and should have cleared up

The spine of Reina - Carra - Agger - Mascherano - Alonoso - Gerrard - Torres was amongst the best in Europe.

Players like Bennynoon, Kuyt, Arbeloa, Reira etc were good players, but there weren't as good as (assuming Ronaldo was No. 9) Rooney, Tevez, Evra, Giggs etc etc etc.

We over achieved it that 08-09 season. However, that over achievement should have led to the title. That title wasn't won because of our Anfield form, drawing with shite like Hull, Stoke, West Ham, Fulham, Man City & Everton. We took 6 points from those fixtures. If we'd have taken 10/18 we'd have won it... 

48 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

If Donald Trump were a football club he'd be Everton.

Speaking of Trump I guess it was only a matter of time before this loon managed to somehow drag LFC into the US election 

Catcherintherye

@Holdentheblue

I'm hearing a rumour that Klopp is going to appeal the derby to the US Supreme court on account of leading 2-1 in the 80th minute. That's how it works now, late goals or votes dont matter.

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

It was a season ending tackle. 

First time I've seen this and to he honest, I cant see what the crying fucking quims are on about. Yes, it was a free kick, but they just run into each other and Rodriguez bounces off him. Crying cunts clutching at straws again. Cant possibly be their own fault that they are sliding down the league, let's concoct some kind of injustice or conspiracy instead. Fucking headcases the lot of them. I've said it before - this thread and every thread that mentions them should be deleted so we can at least try to imagine that the weird fuckers dont exist.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Speaking of Trump I guess it was only a matter of time before this loon managed to somehow drag LFC into the US election 

Catcherintherye

@Holdentheblue

I'm hearing a rumour that Klopp is going to appeal the derby to the US Supreme court on account of leading 2-1 in the 80th minute. That's how it works now, late goals or votes dont matter.

Hahahaha blocks people on Twitter when you challenge him. 

7 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

First time I've seen this and to he honest, I cant see what the crying fucking quims are on about. Yes, it was a free kick, but they just run into each other and Rodriguez bounces off him. Crying cunts clutching at straws again. Cant possibly be their own fault that they are sliding down the league, let's concoct some kind of injustice or conspiracy instead. Fucking headcases the lot of them. I've said it before - this thread and every thread that mentions them should be deleted so we can at least try to imagine that the weird fuckers dont exist.

I assume haven't seen the challenge on Calverton Lewin that justified Pickfords challenge. You might want to watch this one through your fingers.

10 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Aye, most if not all fans are biased and one eyed but they are on a completely different level, borderline mental illness with a lot of them. I was made up Utd bummed them today, I fucking hate them.

• Upvote 4