You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The old geezer refusing to join in with "we're gonna have a party" and that "we want Mourinho" blert remind me of those old adverts: 

"This is your brain... and this is your brain ON DRUGS".

When got home from Wembley his mum and dad were sat up waiting for him

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Mudface said:

The Tweet's been deleted- what was it?

Some mad Trump supporter screaming at people but someones dubbed it over with that coked up bitter outside Wembley shouting "We want Moureeeeno, eh eh, Pellegreeeeeeeni eh eh everton aren't we eh eh everton aren't we?!" 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This is literally the worst week to be on a 7 day twitter ban. I only re-joined to troll Everton fans anyway because I get angry when people post the shit they tweet on here. I'm banned for calling a Tommy Robinson supporter a fat ugly bitch. Could be worse. 

I think you should post a picture of said fat ugly batch so we can judge how much of a cunt you were being.

On 05/11/2020 at 07:24, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Rafa's '08 side is given as better than Bob's late 70's side. I mean, I love Rafa to bits but just 'no'.

That 08-09 team was the best team in Europe on paper and should have cleared up

On 21/08/2017 at 18:32, liverpoolsno9 said:

There's a fella over on GOT (SteveO) that has started a thread on

'How much would ronko signings be worth today? Here's his thoughts. With players of this calibre, surely they got a chance of winning it this year.

Gueye - £75m

Keane - £60m

Williams - £10m

Rooney - £20m

Klaassen - £35m

Sandro - £18m

Martina - £6m

Schneiderlin - £45m

Lookman - £25m

Pickford - £90m

Basically him and Walsh know what they're doing. The Kones and niasses are consigned to history.

What a time to be alive, what a time to be a blue.

Just to catch up with SteveO's player valuations:-

Gueye - Sold for £30m

Keane - Still there.  Still shit.

Williams & Rooney - Sold off to be boiled down for glue.

Klaassen - Sold for £12m

Sandro & Martina - Binned off for nowt.

Schneiderlin - Sold for £2m

Lookman - £16m

Pickford - Still there.  Still shit.

• Upvote 9

21 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Just build it, no fucker cares unless the council in any way helps fund it. 

Another one of those things where I wonder what Bloos out in the wild think rather than what the loons out on the online wilds think. I mean, do they really think Liverpool fans are jealous of the prospect of Everton getting fancy new digs? Liverpool fans who have a religious faith, quite literally, in The Power Of Anfield And All That History?

I want them to build it. Nothing else will get done with that land, better it be something than nothing. Lit up like saint Petersburgs stadium on the waterfront will look nice compared to the shit tip it is now. The City comes first. They just need to hold their delusions back about what a stadium does for a club though, players love history of a ground and atmosphere but not enough to make them want to move there unless they are fans anyway. Money and a chance of winning things or playing for a certain manager, that's about it.

The way Everton is ran and by who id be careful what you wish for.