You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Also the myth that Howard Kendall left to go to Atletico to compete in Europe. The first season he went they hadn't even qualified for Europe. Then they only qualified for the UEFA Cup. It wasn't like he left them to manage AC Milan. 

I think it was the money they paid him and the Spanish alcohol.

Ifithadnabinferrioja

Wonder if Ancelotti will ever mention Heysel?. 

Worked for Moyes anyway. 

I still buzz off Koeman never giving a fuck about them, living in Cheshire, never using any of their soundbites, always praising Liverpool and having a red Christma tree. Oh and taking them to the cleaners when he was sacked. He was trolling them even when he was The Netherlands manager posting photos of himself at Anfield to watch Wijnaldum and Van Dijk.

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

My Daughter asked why the aren't call woman city as men can't play the womens game.

13 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Astute for a girl of her age.

11 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

How do you know how old she is?

200.gif

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wonder if Ancelotti will ever mention Heysel?. 

Worked for Moyes anyway. 

I still buzz off Koeman never giving a fuck about them, living in Cheshire, never using any of their soundbites, always praising Liverpool and having a red Christma tree. Oh and taking them to the cleaners when he was sacked. He was trolling them even when he was The Netherlands manager posting photos of himself at Anfield to watch Wijnaldum and Van Dijk.

Him spending ridiculous sums on dross is just the icing on the cake-

image.png

Slowly but surely, we can fuck their day up.

Fuck me, even Jilly fuckin cooper

The People's Forum

[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]

VVD and This Morning

Posted by Bluerose*User Info on November 3, 2020, 11:27 am

Please don't judge my day time viewing. But VVD even got a mention today, by Jilly Cooper of all people. She mentioned she liked him and 'wasn't he the one torn apart by That goalkeeper'

WTF

• Upvote 2