Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2081 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

The state of that shithouse Mina reacting as if he'd had a solar plexus punch from Mike Tyson when Callum Wilson nudged him with a ball.

 

Shithouse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeff Jones

Jeff Jones

Player Valuation: £35m
It isn't that long ago that we were on seven wins in a row, on top of the league and playing some great football.

We can get back to that level when everyone is fit and available, but there's the problem.

There will be times when they won't all be available and then we're left with the mediocre squad we've had for the last five years.

You never know, we might get as lucky as Liverpool have been for the last two seasons and be able basically keep the same team together, but if not he's
going to have to get more quality in or show some faith in the likes of Gordon and stop using the dross who we know can't get Everton to where we want to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
Jeff Jones

Jeff Jones

Player Valuation: £35m
It isn't that long ago that we were on seven wins in a row, on top of the league and playing some great football.

We can get back to that level when everyone is fit and available, but there's the problem.

There will be times when they won't all be available and then we're left with the mediocre squad we've had for the last five years.

You never know, we might get as lucky as Liverpool have been for the last two seasons and be able basically keep the same team together, but if not he's
going to have to get more quality in or show some faith in the likes of Gordon and stop using the dross who we know can't get Everton to where we want to be.

Lucky? He surely can't be an Everton fan, otherwise he'd be aware of all the injuries we've had. Although I guess he is, and they don't count for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Lucky? He surely can't be an Everton fan, otherwise he'd be aware of all the PEDs we've had. Although I guess he is, and they don't count for some reason.

Fixed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

7 wins eh. All top sides. The dream start.

C'mon now, Salford City and Fleetwood Town are top, top sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remarkable how much they're trying to shift the narrative to them being the victims of the derby. I mean, we've had two players unseen since that game due to red card-worthy tackles (one of whom we won't see again this season in all likelihood), but Pickford got some nasty threats from some beauts on Twitter and Rodriguez has a sore bollock, so I guess we should call it even - or better still, accept we were the guilty party in that game and issue them an official apology?

 

Absolute excuse of a football club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Lucky? He surely can't be an Everton fan, otherwise he'd be aware of all the injuries we've had. Although I guess he is, and they don't count for some reason.

Pace injuries. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still a bit shocked Carlo brought up what happened in the Derby made his side get a red card against Southampton. Moyes saying something like that but a Champions league winning manager. mental.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Manny said:

Remarkable how much they're trying to shift the narrative to them being the victims of the derby. I mean, we've had two players unseen since that game due to red card-worthy tackles (one of whom we won't see again this season in all likelihood), but Pickford got some nasty threats from some beauts on Twitter and Rodriguez has a sore bollock, so I guess we should call it even - or better still, accept we were the guilty party in that game and issue them an official apology?

 

Absolute excuse of a football club.

It is almost like they are saying they are the victim and infact what happened is not their fault.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever argued with someone although you know you’re wrong? You keep it up, see no other side to the argument, stubbornly refuse to budge? Fall that far into it that you start believing you’re right after all? That’s an Evertonian that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just been checking the league tables for the period of the Heysel ban. They would have been playing in Europe for the first 3 seasons, but after that they never qualified. 

 

Somehow, missing out on those three seasons made them go from the Greatest Team Europe Has Ever Seen to a shitbag outfit with a 30-year trophy record to equal Wigan Athletic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mark M said:

I'm still a bit shocked Carlo brought up what happened in the Derby made his side get a red card against Southampton. Moyes saying something like that but a Champions league winning manager. mental.

Once Everton has touched you.....

31 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Ever argued with someone although you know you’re wrong? You keep it up, see no other side to the argument, stubbornly refuse to budge? Fall that far into it that you start believing you’re right after all? That’s a couple of posters on the GF that is.

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've just been checking the league tables for the period of the Heysel ban. They would have been playing in Europe for the first 3 seasons, but after that they never qualified. 

 

Somehow, missing out on those three seasons made them go from the Greatest Team Europe Has Ever Seen to a shitbag outfit with a 30-year trophy record to equal Wigan Athletic. 

Also the myth that Howard Kendall left to go to Atletico to compete in Europe. The first season he went they hadn't even qualified for Europe. Then they only qualified for the UEFA Cup. It wasn't like he left them to manage AC Milan. 

 

I think it was the money they paid him and the Spanish alcohol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×