Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2078 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 minute ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

58E8A112-5955-4865-9F58-BBBBE3961090.jpeg

I hear the sound of Barrels being scraped trying to put anything approaching positive on that banner 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

58E8A112-5955-4865-9F58-BBBBE3961090.jpeg

Haha fucking hell. Bet he'll tell his grandkids about the time they finished 4th in 2005 around the campfire.

"Granpop Tim, who won the European cup that year?"

"Shut up and eat your shrimp before I punch you like a corner flag."

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stickman said:

First time Carlo has lost two consecutive leave games since 2014 when at Real Madrid..

Once Everton has touched you  

So, Everton are in the same category as Real Madrid? Told you they're not a small club!

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

First time Carlo has lost two consecutive league games since 2014 when at Real Madrid..

Once Everton has touched you  

Coincidentally, Hamez was new to the team on both occasions.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Have they blamed us uet?

St Domingo has. See the earlier couple of pages.

I particularly like the way they state they are missing their world class players because of the derby, implying foul play. Well there was foul play and they are missing Ricarlison due to him being a dirty twat, purely his own fault but don't let that get in way of the woe is me bollocks.

• Upvote 1

Two players out for running into Liverpool players, one committing a foul and the other looking for one. 

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Rodriguez out injured again my word Vvd must have done a proper number on him 

I thought he played last week and this is the 1st game he's missed? 

57 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Actually wouldn’t mind a victory for the blues there unless united lose to arsenal today. 

united fans getting a little giddy for my liking need them bringing back to reality.

Yeah, either an absolute pasting or a var awarded last min pen. 

4 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I particularly like the way they state they are missing their world class players because of the derby, implying foul play. Well there was foul play and they are missing Ricarlison due to him being a dirty twat, purely his own fault but don't let that get in way of the woe is me bollocks.

Coleman gone from that game too. Carlo seems to have gotten away with that one without any grief, he had a hammy and played 2 weeks later. A player and manager combo that experienced should never have allowed that to happen. Their obsession with beating us one day had to have played a part in that awful decision. 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Rodriguez out injured again my word Vvd must have done a proper number on him

Yeah your right I'd forgotten about his rise from certain death like Lazarus last week 

• Upvote 1

Radio City phone in:

"We need Big Dunc to get up and start shouting at them, a bot of passion to get them going, Carlo just stands there sayin nothin"

I love the way the answer to their problems is to get Big Dunc up screaming and shouting so they know what it means to play for Everton. Not tactical nous from someone who has won 3 European cups. The only way anyone can extract a performance from Everton players is to have a former player shouting at them. 

Also Big Dunc sits there like a statue most games and barely gets involved when he's back on the coaching staff. 

3 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Lucky to escape relegation here, boys. 

73E57E87-EE77-496F-AEC9-CC07207AA622.jpeg

Davek bringing a sense of reality  into the proceedings , the fucking loon