Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2076 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I was racking my brain trying to think of what Evertonians have that we don't, and the answer is variety. Every week they have a different team to support. 

A cuckoo clock and a high horse.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, niallers said:

A nice shelvey,Carroll double against these cunts would be great tomorrow. Controversial decisions too please. The powers that be better be in stockly 

If carroll scored the winner against them they'd bring up some 2012 argument in a pub where he shit in someones drink who got aids and passed to to a dog whose owner worked at Goodison and got the boots wrong for a slippy north east surface. Embarrassing club. Haway the Toon 

6 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

In a city where there was sectarianism, it's actually a great thing that neither club engaged in that nonsense . . . Go into certain pubs in Liverpool even still and you'll hear plenty of choice racist language.

Agreed Ronnie. We were in a pub in Park Road early 90s and my mate had a crucifix showing (as a group of mates we're all Catholic pretty much) and was "asked" in no uncertain terms to cover it up. Even then we were really taken aback. Sectarianism was something that happened elsewhere and was a vestige of a bygone era - or so we thought. As I say, that was thirty years ago. I'd be amazed if that type of stuff still went on. The racism sadly, I'm not so sure on, but I think I'd be equally taken aback to hear it. It simply isn't - and never was - acceptable.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, the chimp said:

Agreed Ronnie. We were in a pub in Park Road early 90s and my mate had a crucifix showing (as a group of mates we're all Catholic pretty much) and was "asked" in no uncertain terms to cover it up. Even then we were really taken aback. Sectarianism was something that happened elsewhere and was a vestige of a bygone era - or so we thought. As I say, that was thirty years ago. I'd be amazed if that type of stuff still went on. The racism sadly, I'm not so sure on, but I think I'd be equally taken aback to hear it. It simply isn't - and never was - acceptable.

I only started going in the early 90s and I can honestly say I've only twice heard racist shit: one dickhead calling Walters a "useless black bastard" and another who kept using the Y-word when we were playing Spurs about 5 years ago.  That's it.

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I only started going in the early 90s and I can honestly say I've only twice heard racist shit: one dickhead calling Walters a "useless black bastard" and another who kept using the Y-word when we were playing Spurs about 5 years ago.  That's it.

Really? Lower Bullens when Cisse, Gerrard and Crouch scored, Neville got sent off, Xmas week, I think. honestly never heard it so bad, really fucking bad towards Cisse. It was the day I decided I’d never attend a Derby in their end ever again. Poisonous 

I remember being in town after a derby in the early 00's and there was a big group of bitters outside what was the abbey on hanover st, think it as 'head of steam' now singing 'hey emile heskey ooh ahh, i wanna know if you'll be my slave'

They have no moral high ground to stand on at all when it comes to racism.

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Should have gone a few years earlier then and heard the 'N*ggerpool' and 'everton are white' chants not to mention bananas on the pitch in at least 2 derbies. Oh, but the bananas were thrown by Liverpool fans not the shite.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, the chimp said:

Speaking of sectarianism, every time I make the mistake of puting either Rangers or Celtic in a goals bet, they let me down. Rangers are the kings of 2-0. Each time I go today will be the day there will be 3 goals in their game. They can both do one!

You don't hear too many racist comments if any among our support these days at the ground, but you hear a bit of it in certain pubs. 

12 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Really? Lower Bullens when Cisse, Gerrard and Crouch scored, Neville got sent off, Xmas week, I think. honestly never heard it so bad, really fucking bad towards Cisse. It was the day I decided I’d never attend a Derby in their end ever again. Poisonous 

I'm talking about Anfield - the home of the most racist fanbase in the world  (according to that WUM from GOT).

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm talking about Anfield - the home of the most racist fanbase in the world  (according to that WUM from GOT).

Amazing how we can be so racist Tuebrook when according to them we are the united nations within Anfield and have next to no local fans!

1 minute ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Amazing how we can be so racist Tuebrook when according to them we are the united nations within Anfield and have next to no local fans!

Maybe it's all the Norwegians being racist towards all the bandwagon jumping fans from all over the place. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Isco is apparently interested in joining them in January to be with Hamez. Another one who has done fuck all for years. 

His real name is Francisco Suarez  

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Isco is apparently interested in joining them in January to be with Hamez. Another one who has done fuck all for years. 

Probably heard about some off the books wages The Mosh is paying Galactico, and fancies a bit of that.