Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2065 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Just now, deiseach said:

One of the most charming football stories I ever heard was from an American living in Colombia. He was absolutely floored at how the entire country was beside itself with joy at 'only' reaching the World Cup quarter-final. And he loved it. Made him wish America could fall in love with the game.

She says it was the biggest thing to happen to her country when she was a kid. Life was a bit tough but football brought everyone together.

She's is quite a quiet girl but when Everton signed Rodriguez she couldnt shut up!!!    

• Upvote 2

How long have the Bitters been moaning that they get ignored by the press? I'd tell them to get used to life in the goldfish bowl, but we all know they won't need to.

3 minutes ago, Dave D said:

She says it was the biggest thing to happen to her country when she was a kid. Life was a bit tough but football brought everyone together.

She's is quite a quiet girl but when Everton signed Rodriguez she couldnt shut up!!!    

You'll be avoiding her before long. Once Everton has touched you. Its like being touched by Jimmy Saville.

• Upvote 1

To be fair they've only lost one game. We got beasted by Villa and weren't exactly great v sheffield. Its going to be a strange season I wouldn't be surprised to see West ham wallop us and we wallop city.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

There is a documentary about it on Iplayer or 4 On demand cant remember and he wasn't actually shot directly because of that as it happens. He got into an argument in a nightclub then said something shitty back to some Cali Cartel twat in the car park so the fucker shot him. 

Yeah it's a Storyville episode on iplayer. 

26 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

To be fair they've only lost one game. We got beasted by Villa and weren't exactly great v sheffield. Its going to be a strange season I wouldn't be surprised to see West ham wallop us and we wallop city.

They should have lost against us.

We were denied a win against them by a fucking ridiculous VAR offside decision. That would change the points and losses totals.

One thing I've just noticed, is that while reaching for the red card in the ref's back pocket, Digne has his hand wrapped around the ref's wrist, which is presumably missed by the more obvious sin of attempting to remove the card. What right has he got to be touching the ref like that, basically controlling and restricting his movement.

Life comes at you fast, you sly bastard!

image.png

9 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

We were denied a win against them by a fucking ridiculous VAR offside decision. That would change the points and losses totals.

One thing I've just noticed, is that while reaching for the red card in the ref's back pocket, Digne has his hand wrapped around the ref's wrist, which is presumably missed by the more obvious sin of attempting to remove the card. What right has he got to be touching the ref like that, basically controlling and restricting his movement.

Life comes at you fast, you sly bastard!

image.png

Aguero was slagged off for touching that female lino...

1 hour ago, Dave D said:

Can we see this fucking picture or what 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Was just about to say the same thing. 

What do we want? 

Pictures of the Colombian woman! 

When do we want it? 

Preferably sometime within the next 15 to 30 minutes. 

16 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Was just about to say the same thing. 

What do we want? 

Pictures of the Colombian woman! 

When do we want it? 

Preferably sometime within the next 15 to 30 minutes. 

1141294875.jpg

832955342.png

705946600.jpg

223552829.jpg

Dgex0gQXUAEqm3I.jpg

c90787029b625c4e88d3c43a3a0cf5b7.jpg

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Dave PM’d me it so here you go.

smiling-colombian-woman-cartagena-colomb

• Upvote 1

FA should charge Ancelotti with bringing the game into disrepute for his comments today. Can’t be showing the refs such a claim of respect. Just for my personal amusement.