Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2064 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Just now, Tj hooker said:

One lazy twat  him when the going gets just a bit tough 

Evertonians are the most unforgiving fanbase when it comes to players being lazy twats. Unless you are Scottish, go the pub while recovering from a hernia op, go missing for most of the season but can miraculously play in both derbies.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Im amazed with all James instagram followers he didn't manage to force a winner

"And it's James Instagram Followers with a cross to the back post.... 

And Number One in the iTunes chart is unmarked....goal, Everton!" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Im a big fan of James. Mainly because we have a rather cute Colombian girl working in the office at work who sounds sultry when she says his name. Which is every week as Im sure to bring it up with her whenever I see her     

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Im a big fan of James. Mainly because we have a rather cute Colombian girl working in the office at work who sounds sultry when she says his name. Which is every week as Im sure to bring it up with her whenever I see her     

I don't think 'Pics or GTFO' has ever ever been more apt. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Fuck off, no one can make the word cunt sound sultry!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Carlo has been pathetic since the derby. He should be embarrassed.

He’s fitting in quite nicely now. Maybe this isn’t the top the retirement fund we all thought it was? 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't think 'Pics or GTFO' has ever ever been more apt. 

Thats a tough ask. She only works Wednesdays since lockdown. Think I might have one on my phone from a work meal somewhere. 

12 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fuck off, no one can make the word cunt sound sultry!

Shes pretty cool- full of footy knowledge- telling me how her whole town would watch Columbia in world cups- when she talks about Faustino Asprilla and Carlos Valderama she gets very animated.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Shes pretty cool- full of footy knowledge- telling me how her whole town would watch Columbia in world cups- when she talks about Faustino Asprilla and Carlos Valderama she gets very animated.  

Nice!

13 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Thats a tough ask. She only works Wednesdays since lockdown. Think I might have one on my phone from a work meal somewhere. 

Come on then!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Dave D said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4584613

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Or how they shot a player for an own goal. Passion!

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

There is a documentary about it on Iplayer or 4 On demand cant remember and he wasn't actually shot directly because of that as it happens. He got into an argument in a nightclub then said something shitty back to some Cali Cartel twat in the car park so the fucker shot him. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I did mention that to her bless her. She proceeded to make me watch highlights of  a particular game (think it may have been same world cup) where they beat Germany with virtually last kick of game. Said her whole village/town celebrated for days. 

She went home to Colombia last Christmas. When she came back she brought us all Colombian coffee in what I perceived to be the perfect cocaine sized pouches. How she got it through the airport I'll never know   

I think there was a thread a few weeks back titled "rival players you respect". I said there were no players but I admired Carlo Ancelotti and that he would have to do something really cunty as Everton manager to change my mind. That aged well.

21 minutes ago, Dave D said:

One of the most charming football stories I ever heard was from an American living in Colombia. He was absolutely floored at how the entire country was beside itself with joy at 'only' reaching the World Cup quarter-final. And he loved it. Made him wish America could fall in love with the game.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dave D said:

I did mention that to her bless her. She proceeded to make me watch highlights of  a particular game (think it may have been same world cup) where they beat Germany with virtually last kick of game. Said her whole village/town celebrated for days. 

She went home to Colombia last Christmas. When she came back she brought us all Colombian coffee in what I perceived to be the perfect cocaine sized pouches. How she got it through the airport I'll never know   

They didnt win-it was a draw-