Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2062 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 minute ago, Peter Cormack said:

What is the difference between what Digne accidentally done to Walker-Pieters and what Robertson intentionally done to Allan last week?

— The Gwladys Street (@TheGwladysSt) October 25, 2020

Wow just wow regardless of who you support if you can't distinguish between accidental and deliberate for that tackle then you need a season ticket for Specsavers .

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Wow just wow regardless of who you support if you can't distinguish between accidental and deliberate for that tackle then you need a season ticket for Specsavers .

Oh they are distinguishing. They’re claiming Robertson was deliberate and Dogne was accidental.

Just now, Anubis said:

Oh they are distinguishing. They’re claiming Robertson was deliberate and Dogne was accidental.

Don't know about Distinguishing I know the fan base are disgusting I await the unbiased view of St Domingo & Davek on that red card 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Excellent. Let all the bollocks get into their heads. Mentality monsters will keep on rolling on. Twats. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Don't know about Distinguishing I know the fan base are disgusting I await the unbiased view of St Domingo & Davek on that red card 

I'm hammering blues on twitter. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Stickman said:

98 red cards now which is the most in premier league history...I feel another first on the way 

Just confirms that the powers that be have held them back for years. 

• Like 1

Ancelotti whinging that Dogne was singled out because everyone has been debating Pickdord’s tackle all week. Just another conspiracy mongrel now.

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ancelotti whinging that Dogne was singled out because everyone has been debating Pickdord’s tackle all week. Just another conspiracy mongrel now.

It's like the Blackbriar program in Jason Bourne where they reprogram their thinking. There must be a secret unit in the Liver Buildings where they carry it out. 

"You are no longer Carlo Ancelotti, Champions League winner and manager of some of the worlds biggest clubs. You are now Don Carlo, bitter twat and conspiracy theorist mentalist, like Davoth Kelly on Twatter"

images.jpeg.jpg

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Conveniently completely ignoring the fact that Bernard should have been sent off only moments before, if anything this was more likely to have swayed the ref.

Chris in North Wales

Carlo Ancelotti on Lucas Digne's red card: "The red card was a joke, it was not intentional, for sure it was not violent. Maybe all this talk all week against Pickford, against Richarlison, affected the decision and if so it's not right, it's not fair. We will appeal, for sure."

Go for it Carlo lad the FA might just grow a pair and increase the ban 

If Liverpool are so shit and one dimensional how come Everton haven't won a derby for 10 years or ever finished above us?. How come Europe's top teams couldnt suss us out in 2019 or the whole of the Premier league last year?.

Even in the 90s I hated the Mancs but could accept they were good. These cunts just can't accept that Liverpool are good even begrudgingly so they just spout utter shite to make themselves less inferior.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Awesome, bitters making reference to the 'MSM' soon then. 

The Trump voters of football. 

#Qanonefc

• Upvote 1