Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2057 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I always laugh at their reaction to the way our fans react and their sneering/smirking "get over it" attitude. However they flip if it happens to them and act no better than us handling things going against us. 

It's like laughing when your neighbours house gets burgled and you smugly tell them to stop moaning about it but when it happens to you its the worst thing in the world. 

On 18/10/2020 at 23:31, Special K said:

A mate of mine who is a fan of High Horse FC just sent me a load of screenshots about death threats to Pickford. Typical moral outrage. They've never done anything over the top ever. Nosireebob.

Must make a pleasent change for T -Rex as they are normally from his own fans.

5 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Managed to play 85 minutes injured - what a hero. We could learn a lot from our Blue superiors.

Something something PEDs something something ASTHMA MEDICATION something....

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Lost a bit of respect for Carlo after his comments today. 

What's the saying? Once Everton has touched you...

Its called operation bootree 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I always laugh at their reaction to the way our fans react and their sneering/smirking "get over it" attitude. However they flip if it happens to them and act no better than us handling things going against us. 

It's like laughing when your neighbours house gets burgled and you smugly tell them to stop moaning about it but when it happens to you its the worst thing in the world. 

Is there anything in Goodison worth stealing though? A burglar would probably take pity and leave something for them from a previous rob.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Something something PEDs something something ASTHMA MEDICATION something....

If anyone needs testing it's Calvert-Lewin. I can't think of any other sportsman who's developed physically so quickly like he has in the last six months. It took Ronaldo at least a couple of years. 

19 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Is there anything in Goodison worth stealing though? A burglar would probably take pity and leave something for them from a previous rob.

Probably the cuckoo clock. 

If you wanted a big bonfire you could always rob all the wood from the Bullens Road stand.

Setting out the Redshite blame agenda for when the Colombian reverts to type and it's all traced back to him never being the same after the 'mistimed tackle' in the Derby.

2 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Setting out the Redshite blame agenda for when the Colombian reverts to type and it's all traced back to him never being the same after the 'mistimed tackle' in the Derby.

It's like Rocky blaming Spider Rico for damaging his brain.

If his injury was that that bad he played 85 minutes and almost set up a goal with his cross. Didn't look like a player who was injured or struggling after a nasty challenge. 

Glad to see this thread is now back on track. For a week or so before the Derby I thought I was on the wrong site as I saw words like class associated with that shite.

The club is rancid from top to bottom.

Bring on the European league.

Fuckin hate them.

• Upvote 10

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

To be fair, Everton fans are the best at 'getting over it'. I mean, when do you ever hear them talking about missed opportunities, past refereeing decisions or perceived injustices from their much more successful neighbours.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

To be fair, Everton fans are the best at 'getting over it'. I mean, when do you ever hear them talking about missed opportunities, past refereeing decisions or perceived injustices from their much more successful neighbours.

Yep, it always happens at the wrong time as well and details them for years.

Dave Prentice did an article about Clive Thomas last year and why they moan about him so much. Apparently they were on the brink of dominating the English game and losing to Liverpool in an FA cup semi final completely derailed them until 1984. 

This is despite them losing the semi final replay 3-0, having an average team full of very average players, finishing 9th that year and Liverpool winning the European cup 2 years on the run then followed by Nottingham Forest, us again then Aston Villa. 

They were knocked out of the UEFA cup in the second round in 1978 and the first round in 1979. Then didn't qualify again until 1985. 

But losing an FA cup semi final stopped their worldwide dominance. They really are the most deluded set of fans in the country. 

• Upvote 3

I missed a penalty in an U11 game on Scargreen in 1979, never missed one before or after. I would have been at Liverpool or AC Milan 10 years later only for that. Sure the keeper was about 15 and dived early off his line. I could have been a great. European Cups, Endorsements, shagging a Spice Girl. Cunting Oak Albion.

• Upvote 7

I am expecting not to be able to remember the name of the VAR official in maximum 43 days, never mind 43 years.

We go on about our past, they go on about a past they never had.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I am expecting not to be able to remember the name of the VAR official in maximum 43 days, never mind 43 years.

We go on about our past, they go on about a past they never had.

It’s the year 2063, I’m 93 and my grandkids and great grandkids have invited me round to watch the game, socially distanced of course. I regale them with tales of how David Coote stopped us winning the Derby and not sending of T-Rex for a challenge that put the best defender in the World out for 8 months and was never the same player. The kids say they’ve read about it all week In the Echo on the lead up to the game. This stopped us dominating European football. We would have defo won the League and European cup that season. 

• Upvote 1