Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2053 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Ha they're going own saying VVD set the tone with his challenged on Rodriguez in the opening seconds. This despite the fact that Rodriguez ran into VVD who simply stood his ground. They genuinely make up lies then all believe each other. Saddest fan base on the planet. 

• Upvote 2

Ha, yeah, closest example to that would be the Holgate push. Another example of an Everton player being allowed to put one of our players at risk with zero repercussions.

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Class and dignity FC again, one of ours was injured so it's ok if one of yours gets crocked. Do they think it's a game of top trumps?!

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Quite happy to be honest last thing I wanted was that shit bag getting a ban. Hope the cunt plays every week

Hahaha, yeah, I thought they'd fall back on this 'seen at the time.' It removes all the controversy of the 'offside' and when the whistle was blown bullshit.

It's astounding that they still don't see the hypocrisy in them using the phrase they borrowed off their Mancunian brothers in arms - "Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing."

They've been a shining example of this over the past few days, having to go back years to post pictures of tackles from Gerrard and Kuyt to avoid having to do the right thing and condemn their own thuggish players from throwing in two utterly shocking "tackles."

They're largely classless, hypocritical twats and I won't have anything different said about them. 

The small time cunts. 

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They're largely classless, hypocritical twats and I won't have anything different said about them. 

The small time cunts. 

This, every fuckin time.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Hahaha, yeah, I thought they'd fall back on this 'seen at the time.' It removes all the controversy of the 'offside' and when the whistle was blown bullshit.

what controversy? it doesn't matter if the whistle was blown or not. it doesn't matter if it was offside or not. that's why richarlison got sent off after the whistle was blown. it's far more controversial to say you employ qualified referees who look at that tackle and deem it not worthy of a red card. 

• Upvote 1

Would love us to win the league with a blatant offside decision red card, handball or penalty that gets held up by VAR. Cant wait to say "It happens, just move on". 

These cunts love it when it happens to us but cannot handle anything that goes against them. 

• Upvote 1

Sly Sports reporting that abusive tweets to short arms and Richarlison are being investigated by the police! I wish people would knock this shit off, it gives them fuckers the moral high ground!

And he got a six match ban for taking the piss out of them and their slander.

Also worth remembering the Gerrard tackle they like highlighting got a retrospective ban.

3 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Sly Sports reporting that abusive tweets to short arms and Richarlison are being investigated by the police! I wish people would knock this shit off, it gives them fuckers the moral high ground!

Loads of these gimps set up fake accounts and just say stuff like "wish Richarlison would die after that tackle". Whenever you look on Liverpool football Twitter its loads of fans from Nigeria, South Africa, India and Bangladesh, and load who are never going to set foot in this country. Then it gets reported as "death threats" for sensationalism.

It's a bit different to finding our where Pickford or Richardlison live and sending them bullets in the post or turning up at their house at 3am setting off pyro. 

I'm sure Richarlison has experienced or has has team mates experience similar stuff playing for Fluminense against Flamengo or Vasco Da Gama. Except the rivalry is a bit more intense and dangerous there. His team mates have done him no favours by all laughing and joking about it on Instagram. 

Evertonians can't complain as they had 4 fans waiting outside Iceland in Old Swan because they thought Fanta Scruff worked there and they wanted to fill him in. Just because he said something about Everton in a game they weren't even involved in.