Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2052 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

33 minutes ago, an tha said:

Must be a new thing, but i really hate the phrase "The Ev" 

I know what you mean but they're not really worth three syllables. 

16 minutes ago, aws said:

I know what you mean but they're not really worth three syllables. 

It's pretty shit though, it only saves you one character on Twitter, and 'cunts' is 5.

• Upvote 3

A mate of mine who is a fan of High Horse FC just sent me a load of screenshots about death threats to Pickford. Typical moral outrage. They've never done anything over the top ever. Nosireebob.

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

A mate of mine who is a fan of High Horse FC just sent me a load of screenshots about death threats to Pickford. Typical moral outrage. They've never done anything over the top ever. Nosireebob.

It will just be a couple of Liverpool fans on Twatter based in Kerala, Ibadan and Johannesburg saying "wish Pickford would die man" then High horse FC twist it round making out they are at the top of his road waiting in a van with samurai swords. 

Brought to you by the fans who wanted Nick Barmby dead and sung it at every match.

9 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

The van Dijk one on Mertens, he won the ball. People talk about that like he committed a murder, but it was simply bad luck.

Not remotely comparable to a clumsy twat like Pickford going in about 3 seconds late on him and Richarlison flinging himself needlessly at Thiago.

Also, the Mane one were he got sent off against Man City: they were both flying in at speed, totally focused on a ball that was about 4 feet off the ground.  The keeper led with his head; Mane led with his foot.  Never a Red, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Special K said:

You should remind your mate of the 3000 everton fans singing 'die, die, Nicky, Nicky die' especially in his first Anfield derby as the doctor says. Then remind him they sang it louder after he scored in front of them.

12 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

You should remind your mate of the 3000 everton fans singing 'die, die, Nicky, Nicky die' especially in his first Anfield derby as the doctor says. Then remind him they sang it louder after he scored in front of them.

Yeah but the Everton fans were just singing "The, The, Nicky, Nicky, The"

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Also, the Mane one were he got sent off against Man City: they were both flying in at speed, totally focused on a ball that was about 4 feet off the ground.  The keeper led with his head; Mane led with his foot.  Never a Red, in my opinion.

You don't need to mitigate the circumstances, he got sent off, he was genuinely sorry for the collision. Pick ford wore it like a badge of honour. It was also funny they used the Suarez bite as well considering he got a 10 game ban for it.

Just catching up with the weekends 606's. Fuck me they are a horrible bunch of cunts aren't they?

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Just catching up with the weekends 606's. Fuck me they are a horrible bunch of cunts aren't they?

The fans that ring up are worse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

What's the summary of what they are saying?. Bet it involves Liverpool being victims.

They've all gone like John Fashanu in that Crazy Gang documentary where he was asked about elbowing Gary Mabbutt and fracturing his eye socket. 

"It was all part of the game Adam, did anyone die Adam?. No, nobody died, it was all part of the game"

imageproxy.png

Having seen the Everton response on Twitter, I think the decision was absolutely fair enough. Coote sat in the VAR suite and reviewed all the footage of the incident, then all of the footage of Dirk Kuyt on Phil Neville, and the Gerrard two footer 16 years ago, and the Van Dijk tackle on Dries Mertens, and every other tackle made by any Liverpool player in the last 37 years and decided that Pickford's actions were kind of in the middle of all of that so no red.

That's how decisions are made, isn't it?

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Manny said:

Having seen the Everton response on Twitter, I think the decision was absolutely fair enough. Coote sat in the VAR suite and reviewed all the footage of the incident, then all of the footage of Dirk Kuyt on Phil Neville, and the Gerrard two footer 16 years ago, and the Van Dijk tackle on Dries Mertens, and every other tackle made by any Liverpool player in the last 37 years and decided that Pickford's actions were kind of in the middle of all of that so no red.

That's how decisions are made, isn't it?

They didn't check Clive Thomas? LiVARpool.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

What's the summary of what they are saying?. Bet it involves Liverpool being victims.

It's karma for all the bad tackles Liverpool players have done in derbies and Van Dijk started it apparently. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

They've all gone like John Fashanu in that Crazy Gang documentary where he was asked about elbowing Gary Mabbutt and fracturing his eye socket. 

"It was all part of the game Adam, did anyone die Adam?. No, nobody died, it was all part of the game"

imageproxy.png

Awooga!!!  What a prick he is.