Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2051 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Cunts the lot of them. Remember how they cried when Son broke one of their players legs. I was expecting a partition to start to have him kicked out the country. 

I hate these cunts with a passion and hope someone one day gives that t rex cunt payback. 

Bad tackles in a derby is nothing new from either side. VAR is though and gives officials every opportunity possible to make the correct decisions. Every single man and his dog knew the correct decisions yesterday except those that had to make them. Thats the annoyance. In my opinion those decisions in the VAR room where made out of bias by David Coote. 

• Upvote 3

People forget the one where Tim Cahill nearly broke Alonso’s back. They’d been involved in a tackle in midfield and Alonso ended up with his back across Cahill’s knees and as he tried to get up Cahill was pushing him down by the neck bending his back at an unnatural angle and Alonso looked in real distress. The TV only showed it for a second and never went back to it, so nothing ever really got made of it.

I don't know how to grab the exact calls but the bloos calling into the 606 ( Sutton & Savage) yesterday really were horrendous and show the fuckers up for the sad bitter fucks they are

Cannot be arsed with any of this whataboutery from either side on this. Look at that Pickford tackle and admit it was a shithouse tackle, it's severely injured a player and it's shite. There have been bad tackles from our lads before and I wouldn't defend or celebrate them and no Evertonian should be doing celebrating or defending Pickford.

Add in the injustice of him not getting sent off and it's tough to take.

• Upvote 2

Can’t stand this baldy cunt .....Hopefully the inevitable tumble down the league happens sooner rather than later ...

@Tony_Scott11

Doesn't nobody want to win this league except Everton?

Just now, Bjornebye said:

EknjT4MXYAEChy3?format=jpg&name=small

Fucking disrace. 

Remember when goalkeepers were considered mad because they’d put their heads in where players wouldn’t put their feet...Not this shithouse , I mean I could kind of accept it if he’d done Van Dijks ankle but fuck me thst is just horrendous 

10 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Can’t stand this baldy cunt .....Hopefully the inevitable tumble down the league happens sooner rather than later ...

@Tony_Scott11

He is a cunt. Non-entity. 

The most predictable thing now is that despite them previously slating T-Rex for his abysmal form and numerous mistakes, he'll be an absolute hero for that despicable lot, just like that no-mark Funes Mori was when he fucked up Origi.

I just hope Virgil doesn't have to wait as long as Big Div to get his justice against them. But it will be sweet when he does. And he will!

43 minutes ago, Stickman said:

@Tony_Scott11

They got a decent away win against Spurs who've just lost a 3 goal lead against West Ham. They've played a bunch of proverbial strugglers until the derby. As has been said, they crocked 2 of our players,had 2 very dubious decisions go their way  and still didnt win.

23 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've never heard of him, who is he? 

Think he’s a betting tipster but he’s enjoying his five minutes of fame 

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bad tackles in a derby is nothing new from either side. VAR is though and gives officials every opportunity possible to make the correct decisions. Every single man and his dog knew the correct decisions yesterday except those that had to make them. Thats the annoyance. In my opinion those decisions in the VAR room where made out of bias by David Coote. 

I absolutely agree with this, any one with any kind of bias is never going to look at things objectively, as for Everton, whilst that thug Ferguson sits in the dug out you will get these 

types of assault. I’m bitterly disappointed and angry, I’ve said for years that we have the worst and most biased officials in Europe, I thought that VAR would even things up, but because it is the same bunch of clowns running the var as is on the pitch then the corruption will continue, it is such a shame as Liverpool are a joy to watch, and sporting to boot and officialdom should support that instead of kicking them in the teeth, maybe the threats and nastiness of the other Ferguson is all they understand.

Do they really think they're going to win the league? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor, deluded bastards. It'll go wrong somewhere, they'll make scapegoats and get angry. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Do they really think they're going to win the league? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor, deluded bastards. It'll go wrong somewhere, they'll make scapegoats and get angry. 

Just let them keep talking and getting ahead of themselves. They hype themselves up so much which is why they react so badly when things go wrong. They never learn, they fall back down to earth quicker than Felix Baumgartner.

• Upvote 1

We just rode into Goodison against their best 11 in years and made them our utter bitch. A swarve, stylish Italian coach adorned with European cups reduced to depending upon the thuggery of his players to snatch a point. How very Evertonian.

They may well steal 4th but they are pond scum and no trophies will grace that mantlepiece.

• Upvote 3