Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2048 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

On 15/10/2020 at 14:05, AngryofTuebrook said:

Whatever happened to eeyore? Is he still around  (but lurking, because he realises how ridiculous relentless gloom looks when the team is brilliant)?

He's @Daisy these days

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Mark Coulter to...

Eeyore to...

Daisy

Sure there's at least one missing from that list too.

All those names, just one simple cunt behind them.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bit disappointed with them to be honest, no better than what we've seen for the last 10 years. 

They managed to injure two of our players today, and I would guess the average is about one per game, so improvement it is if you’re a bloo.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bit disappointed with them to be honest, no better than what we've seen for the last 10 years. 

A lot of hoofball, a lot of snide fouls... best 1990s tradition.

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It did make me laugh when Keown said they should be playing more long balls- they did nothing but.

When they started lumping it up Rodriguez started having hissy fits because he wasn’t getting balls into his feet. The jumped up, snide little nonce.

Has any team in the league ever embarrassed themselves so much by being giddy about topping the league after a few games. Im usually for fans making the most of the joy while its there but christ they are cringey.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Has any team in the league ever embarrassed themselves so much by being giddy about topping the league after a few games. Im usually for fans making the most of the joy while its there but christ they are cringey.

I’m sure it must have happened before. When was last Everton were top?

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Strangely the media are fawning over them too

2 minutes ago, col06 said:

Strangely the media are fawning over them too

It's not strange, it's predictable. Because they showed good old English fight and were competitive after our dominant start and after Pickford was spared of being shown a red. 

9 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

I’m sure it must have happened before. When was last Everton were top?

I caught some stat on the telly that this morning that Everton have spent double the number of days in 1st position this season than they have for the last 23 years combined. It was something like 16 days v 8 days. 

• Upvote 1