Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2046 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

8 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Having the best manager they've ever had, ultimately only means something if he brings and imparts his experience and knowledge to them in the form of silverware of some description. Otherwise, he'd just be another great manager in their long succession of great managers foiled by the 'powers that be'

It's amazing to think they've never won the League Cup in whatever guise it has appeared over the years.

He only needs to win the "Beat the Red Shite" trophy. The next game is probably the best chance they've had to win it since they last won it on October 17th 2010, exactly 10 years to the day. Which is a bit ominous.

Still, I could live with once every 10 years.

16 hours ago, M_B said:

He only needs to win the "Beat the Red Shite" trophy. The next game is probably the best chance they've had to win it since they last won it on October 17th 2010, exactly 10 years to the day. Which is a bit ominous.

that last defeat doesn't count. the owl was in charge, all of that time has been erased from history. 

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

that last defeat doesn't count. the owl was in charge, all of that time has been erased from history. 

Passè managers don't count 

21 hours ago, M_B said:

If I was any team in the world I’d dread playing Klopp’s Liverpool after that Villa match. We don’t tend to be shite twice on the bounce and there’s no way we won’t be up for the derby. I can see a humbling of Adibisi proportions on the cards.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Spirit of the Tories

The Norwegian, Erik Solheim, to her left can hardly keep a straight face. 

I've said it on here a few times. When they do win against us, they'll behave like that team down the park when you were young that were losing 10 nil and somebody said next goal wins, they get it and celebrate like they've actually won the world cup. Fucking orcs the lot of them. Someone do a photoshop of Carlo as Sauron and Duncan as the lead orc. 

On 08/10/2020 at 21:02, M_B said:

Why is it their best chance in 10 years? We have the best team we have had for probably 8 of those years and its only 8 because of the keeper situation. 

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Six days to go and they’re off with the conspiracy fairies....

Or getting their excuses in early. 

You see their delusion is that they are suddenly the best team in the world and that rather than us shake that belief when we thrash them, it's easier to believe they Woz robbed by bent refs, again. 

The people that be do not want a successful everton, no way sir. 

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Six days to go and they’re off with the conspiracy fairies....

I love the way he's the the Premier League's "2nd most bent".

I bet this frothing loon has made one of those cardboard league table charts you used to get in Shoot, to keep track of the most bent refs.  Here's hoping Oliver tops the table next week.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I love the way he's the the Premier League's "2nd most bent".

I bet this frothing loon has made one of those cardboard league table charts you used to get in Shoot, to keep track of the most bent refs.  Here's hoping Oliver tops the table next week.

Repped for remembering the Shoot league ladders!