You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 04/10/2020 at 11:02, dockers_strike said:

Yeah, it's called an end of the easy run of fixtures. In their first 12 PL fixtures, all but 3 are against teams that finished in the top 6 last season with the rest being newly promoted sides or ones that finished below 11th in the league last season.

Fucking hell! Nine of their first twelve games are against teams that finished in the top six last season?

I’m starting to think they might have a genuine reason to be upset with whoever’s responsible for fixture scheduling. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Fucking hell! Nine of their first twelve games are against teams that finished in the top six last season?

I’m starting to think they might have a genuine reason to be upset with whoever’s responsible for fixture scheduling. 

Haha, good spot! Meant to have read all but 3 fixtures are against teams outside the top 6 last season etc!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, halewood pete said:

Exactly what ive been saying to blueshite mates,and the other thing they moan about is people flying Liverpool flags from their homes,to which my reply is dont you love your club enough to fly an Everton one ?

It's Kopite behaviour as it's done for reasons of celebration, reasons they can only dream of.

It's even done here in Turkey by me and the locals know exactly why.

Fuck me, they bang on about "get your passports out boys" if they qualify for Europe.

Horrible, jealous scabby twats.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Blue translator:

Left hand side - Totally concerend about peoples' health lid

Right hand side - Just a bit of bantz lid

That’s so true. Whenever you question them about all the null and void stuff, every single one of them says it was just bantz, we can’t take it and our heads are going because they’re ace.Whenever a blue tweets proper hatred and poison and you pull them up on it, you get the fishing emoji back and comments like ‘caught another one’. They hide behind all the vile shit saying they’re just on the wind up. Our wind ups are normally light hearted and taking the piss, these are just fucking horrible. I fucking hate them. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Isn't "Bin-dippers" an insult to all Scousers by Mancs and Cockernees? I think this bitter piece of shite has gone the full Stockholm Syndrome.

Proof you don't have to be a bin-dipper to be a bin-dipper but he is a bin-dipper 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

In the last 60 years, Everton have had 17 managers, 3 of whom have won trophies.

In the last 60 years, Liverpool have had 12 managers, 10 of whom have won trophies.

Or, put another way, since 1960 their trophyless managers outnumber ours 14-2.

They do now have the best manager,arguably,that they've ever had though.