You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Not worried in the least about Everton. They’ve had a kind fixture list and I predict they’ll be comparatively patchy after their first defeat of the season.

Still, it’s a good start. Four consecutive wins is on par with not only the 1996/97 Sheffield Wednesday vintage, but also the 2005/6 Charlton Athletic team.

Back to mid-table by Bommy Night.

They seem to have huge egos a lot of their fans. Our heads are falling off because they have won 4 games, we've lost European cup finals, lost out on the league by one point, had our first title and best league performance in which we were miles ahead of everybody stopped due to a pandemic and other fans calling for null and void especially their fans to the point of vitriol yet somehow we haven't the mentality to cope with everton winning 4 games, our heads are falling off. Its genuinely funny them doing all the shit they pulled us up for, for actually winning things the big things after winning just 4 games. 

9 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

image.png

image.png

Spot the difference

They're fucking incredible aren't they. The somersaults are tremendous. 

45 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I want fans back in the stadiums. Everton's 'success' so far is undoubtedly a lot to do with Ancelotti but the empty grounds have helped them a lot. Wait until their screaming,foaming hordes are on the players and manager's back,it will be a whole different game then.

I was saying this. Can you just imagine the reaction yesterday when little arms made another mistake? 

Got woken up at 5 by one of the Bloos in a WhatsApp chat sending a capture of Carra's Tweet asking if they were happy with City dropping points, and then going on a rant. Top, and free scoring yet they're still a bunch of whiny cunts. I hope they go into freefall and get relegated.

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

Dont worry, the powers that be will find a way to stop their worldwide domination.

Yeah, it's called an end of the easy run of fixtures. In their first 12 PL fixtures, all but 3 are against teams that finished in the top 6 last season with the rest being newly promoted sides or ones that finished below 11th in the league last season.

I think they will do far better than people assume. Because their Everton and Everton is synonymous with failure, going over the top followed by failure theres no god given reason that pattern will carry on. Purely because of Ancelloti they will vastly improve. If you say this though people assume your heads fallen off.

I can't stand the fuckers but they're doing well! Dispatching teams you'd expect them to beat (WBA, Palace, Brighton) fairly easily although they did have a stroke of luck against Palace with the pen. The red card against WBA was a bonus too.

They also did very well against Spurs away too, good professional performance to go away to a tough team (Spurs away isn't easy even when they're shite), and come out with a win and a clean sheet.

Calvert-Lewin is playing very well, as is Hames, and Doucure too!

As I've said before, if they're up there in May, fair fucks to them, it'll just prove what a good manager can do for a team if given time and resources!