Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2035 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They'd froth at the mouth for even hearing someone say it but I reckon Villa are a bigger club than Everton: they've won the European Cup whilst winning a roughly similar number of league titles and way more domestic cups, but at least Villa are the biggest club in their own city - and by a distance too.

• Upvote 5

If you asked an Everton fan would they swap their trophy history with Villa they would snap your hand off. Villa are bigger than Everton. Same ball-park but Villa have the edge and that edge has got big fucking ears and the title of greatest club side in Europe next to it. 

Fuck me theirs a generation of Everton fans who need it explaining to them what the fuck the Cup Winners Cup even was. 

I'm pretty sure Villa would have had a better league record from the late '80s to about 2010 too. It was only from maybe 2012 that they started to fall away when Lerner got cold feet.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If you asked an Everton fan would they swap their trophy history with Villa they would snap your hand off. Villa are bigger than Everton. Same ball-park but Villa have the edge and that edge has got big fucking ears and the title of greatest club side in Europe next to it. 

Fuck me theirs a generation of Everton fans who need it explaining to them what the fuck the Cup Winners Cup even was. 

But Heysel stopped Everton from being bigger than Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich combined. Plus it's our fault they never won the European cup.

• Upvote 1

On 28/09/2020 at 23:39, AngryofTuebrook said:

Fuck 'em.

While they're boiling themselves in their own piss, we're basking in how good our squad is and relaxing with pictures of Sara Matos.

Life is good.

Checks out who Sara Matos is gives Angry a thumbs up

21 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Song? There's 3 of them now.

EjEkypyXcAAHCwU?format=jpg&name=small

Fuck me how many sales does it take to get to No1 in the charts now? Looking at this i would suggest about half a dozen

3 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Father and bastard son.

That was implied mate although fuck knows who would have carried the spawn of Savile

3 minutes ago, index1000 said:

Fuck me how many sales does it take to get to No1 in the charts now? Looking at this i would suggest about half a dozen

I'd suggest we get a dozen hard-hitting Reds to play YNWA continuously on Spotify and get it to the top of the streaming charts. Get medieval on their ass. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I'd suggest we get a dozen hard-hitting Reds to play YNWA continuously on Spotify and get it to the top of the streaming charts. Get medieval on their ass. 

Already been #1 this year of course.

6 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Nothing to do with us, it was an NHS single done with Captain Moore.

Ah shit yeah. Weren't there complaints at the time from the bitterest set of football fans as well?

Plus the fact, that if that was done now by LFC fans, it would give the impression somebody actually gives a shit about them being top of iTunes, when in fact it's just an irrelevant laughably pathetic 'look at us' cry for attention which means fuck all. We're only interested in winning games of football and leagues, not pipping Miley Cyrus to a chart-topping position on any particular day.

Let them have their 'moment', cringeworthy acclamation that it is. 

22 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Song? There's 3 of them now.

EjEkypyXcAAHCwU?format=jpg&name=small

There's gonna be murder next week when they drop down the chart a bit and turn from blue to red. 

18 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Ah shit yeah. Weren't there complaints at the time from the bitterest set of football fans as well?

Yeah I remember the absolute lunatics trying to get z cars and blue moon into the charts as their own tribute to the NHS.

Who is the guy in that pic? I presume he's some crazed Blue, but there's also a distinct look of 'nashinal frunt'* about him.

*how it sounds so that's they spell it

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They re the biggest club in the Midlands plus their ground is bigger than Goodison and isn't made of wood.

Yeah there's that as well. Hard to be a massive club when the technology used to build your stadium is pretty much the same as building a Viking longship.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, index1000 said:

Checks out who Sara Matos is gives Angry a thumbs up

She popped up in the Diogo Jota thread.

I don't think it's too controversial to say she's attractive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Manny said:

Yeah there's that as well. Hard to be a massive club when the technology used to build your stadium is pretty much the same as building a Viking longship.

Viking leaders used to get buried in their longships. Same could be said of EFC and Woodison