Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2034 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They've even taken to uploading photos on Twitter of people working on other docks in Liverpool pretending it is Bramley moore. Even though they haven't applied for planning permission yet.

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

What do you mean, what’s all this about? We’re all fuming about it, heads dropping off everywhere. Surely you must have noticed? 

No my head fell off on Saturday when they they pretty much won the league. My hearing only works while melt head is on. 

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

So are they managing this by actually buying these records or by playing them billions of times? 

Uncle Ussy is buying them. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, aws said:

They'll be topping the charts in Columbia for the rest of the year. 

Surely Shakira will be playing a show at Woodison in the summer?

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

So are they managing this by actually buying these records or by playing them billions of times? 

Because they have the biggest fan base in the werrrrld. International fans thats kopite behaviour!

I'm not down with the kids on this sort of stuff, but a few weeks ago when the lying right-wing shitbags at Guido Fawkes were trying to get Land of Hope and Glory to number one on the iTunes chart most lefties responded with a bemused "iTunes chart? Is that still a thing?"

• Upvote 1

It obviously hurts to see us up at the top. “Seeing Everton at the top of the table is like seeing an elephant up a tree. You don’t know how it got there but you know it won’t be there for long” Message from a RS supporter who else.

i would be pretty devastated if this below was sent to me. Don't think I ever saw a funnier putdown at the Comedy club. The suggested reply to his RS mate. Comedy gold.

Meeting a Liverpool supporter with humility and class is like witnessing the event horizon of a black hole in person. Impossible.

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

It obviously hurts to see us up at the top. “Seeing Everton at the top of the table is like seeing an elephant up a tree. You don’t know how it got there but you know it won’t be there for long” Message from a RS supporter who else.

i would be pretty devastated if this below was sent to me. Don't think I ever saw a funnier putdown at the Comedy club. The suggested reply to his RS mate. Comedy gold.

Meeting a Liverpool supporter with humility and class is like witnessing the event horizon of a black hole in person. Impossible.

It's like Bill Hicks and George Carlin reincarnated. 

• Upvote 1

A05CFA17-21B7-4072-944D-6315AF0430EA.gif

• Upvote 6

Is this shit supposed to be funny.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I don't even know what it means.

I wasted a minute of my life on that( I'm a slow reader). Don't worry your pretty little head about it. Time in your life you won't get back.

Evertonians buzzing off Barkley joining Aston Villa laughing that he left to join a big club but has ended up on loan at a small club.

Villa might be a bit of a yo yo team in recent times but at least they've been in a final as recently as 2015. They've won the league cup and European cup that Everton have never won and have the same amount of history from the early days of football that Everton constantly bang on about.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Evertonians buzzing off Barkley joining Aston Villa laughing that he left to join a big club but has ended up on loan at a small club.

Villa might be a bit of a yo yo team in recent times but at least they've been in a final as recently as 2015. They've won the league cup and European cup that Everton have never won and have the same amount of history from the early days of football that Everton constantly bang on about.

Villa pretty much are Everton. Faded club with past history, little support outside their immediate city (aside from Colombia of course, Juan Pablo Angel is fucking nothing on Instagram).

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1