Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2033 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

Didn’t take long for them to revert to type, the little rats. All we had to do was go above them on goal difference for the festering effluence that is modern Everton fandom to seep to the surface like the slime in Ghostbusters II.
 

I hope those cutting them slack earlier now see what they are dealing with.

  • Upvote 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't take them long to call the season Covid and how shit it is. How longs the game been over for now 2 hours? 

 

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
 
Another Covid19 season, Who cares? I can barely get interested in Everton's season, so there's is an irrelevancy.

These season's are bogus. Any trophies won in them are worthless. And yes, I would say that if Everton won a cup.

Football is over until this virus is over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Whenever we do anything a bit good (literally win 3 games of football in a row) - they always find something to steal our thunder" (also win 3 games of football in a row).

 

If only Liverpool had done something of note in the past couple of seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck 'em.

 

While they're boiling themselves in their own piss, we're basking in how good our squad is and relaxing with pictures of Sara Matos.

 

Life is good.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucked up seeing that bitters version of TLW with alternate versions of us.

 

"So, where do you stand on, beans on a fry up?"

 

"I'd like to smear beans on a fry up. Then push a wall on it!!!!"

 

"Hahaha, aha, aha, ha."

aa2a959cc93f96f51ab1ac66332f1792.jpg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Didn't take them long to call the season Covid and how shit it is. How longs the game been over for now 2 hours? 

 

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
 
Another Covid19 season, Who cares? I can barely get interested in Everton's season, so there's is an irrelevancy.

These season's are bogus. Any trophies won in them are worthless. And yes, I would say that if Everton won a cup.

Football is over until this virus is over

He needs to make his mind up...

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/davothkelly/status/1310161444445384704

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Is this legit?

20200928_230709.jpg

 

38 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Didn't take them long to call the season Covid and how shit it is. How longs the game been over for now 2 hours? 

 

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
 
Another Covid19 season, Who cares? I can barely get interested in Everton's season, so there's is an irrelevancy.

These season's are bogus. Any trophies won in them are worthless. And yes, I would say that if Everton won a cup.

Football is over until this virus is over

If we had lost none of them would say that. I'd absolutely batter every single one of them. And I'm not even hard. 

 

That Matty lads bird has definitely been rattled by a few Reds and it kills him. Little ginger goateed blert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Is this legit?

20200928_230709.jpg


It’s true. Apparently both Evans and the club have apologised. I’d be surprised if Roy is kept on as a commentator; it seems like careless casual racism from an old man rather than anything genuinely sinister, but it’s not on coming from the official club channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

 

 

 

What is this all about? I heard something at the start of the local news as a headline saying something like "and we'll look at chart topping Everton" but I didn't see what it was about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Fucked up seeing that bitters version of TLW with alternate versions of us.

 

"So, where do you stand on, beans on a fry up?"

 

"I'd like to smear beans on a fry up. Then push a wall on it!!!!"

 

"Hahaha, aha, aha, ha."

aa2a959cc93f96f51ab1ac66332f1792.jpg

Red shite sauce, never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

What is this all about? I heard something at the start of the local news as a headline saying something like "and we'll look at chart topping Everton" but I didn't see what it was about. 

They managed to all buy an old Everton song on iTunes and it went to number 1. 

 

They beat Miley Cyrus into second spot now, her, her fans and all der redshites fans heads are falling off. Cos its 1985 again and Everton are boss.

20200929_093437.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is hilarious that they are all giving it biftas after 3 games, getting a song to number 1 and then they are still behind us.

 

Pure parody. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This is trending for some reason. 

 

 

It's catchy. It reminds me of an old Radio City advert for Runcorn Shopping City.

"Come and join in the fun. You've gotta shop, shop in Shoppo."

I liked the bit at the end where Moxey and Barry got in trouble, and Wayne was hiding under the table, but Bomber and Oz turned up to frighten the bullies, and Dennis and Neville got them all to calm down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They managed to all buy an old Everton song on iTunes and it went to number 1. 

 

They beat Miley Cyrus into second spot now, her, her fans and all der redshites fans heads are falling off. Cos its 1985 again and Everton are boss.

20200929_093437.jpg

 

 

 

WATCH: Davies On Why Bramley-Moore Plans Give Him 'Goosebumps'

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vichy FC can fuck right off. Unreal to be called racists by a fan base who proudly sang "Everton are White" wherever they went.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

What is this all about? I heard something at the start of the local news as a headline saying something like "and we'll look at chart topping Everton" but I didn't see what it was about. 


 

What do you mean, what’s all this about? We’re all fuming about it, heads dropping off everywhere. Surely you must have noticed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no knowledge of anything about this song until it was posted here. The feel good factor didn’t last long as they’re back on the conspiracy train.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×