Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2031 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

In their first 10 league fixtures this season, they'll only have played spurs, ourselves and the mancs who finished in the top 6 last season. In 3 other games, they will have played all the promoted teams and even 2 of those will be or have been at home.

 

All the other teams they will play in those first 10 league fixture finished 11th or lower last season. Talk about false dawns!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how perplexed they were today watching city and Leicester? They usually cheer their number one team from Abu Dhabi just to stop der red shite from winning it, but since they're now favourites for the league, fa cup, league Cup, Johnstones paint trophy and the screen sport super Cup, they must have been really confused at not wanting city to win or lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was only a matter of time ...

 

@Catcherintherye

For me, no fans and the chaos of lockdown has made the league more open and more interesting. It seems more competitive from top to bottom and a far better package as a result. Hopefully we get fans back soon and it's not the same on TV, but it's been a great start.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, so you’re telling me all that shit about ending the season early for the good of humanity had nothing to do with a pandemic and was actually a bitter spiteful ploy by Evertonian’s who wanted to end their own misery because we are good and they are shite?

 

I bet Catcher has started referring to it as the ‘plandemic’ and makes loads of funny jokes about the virus only coming out after 10pm.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stickman said:

Was only a matter of time ...

 

@Catcherintherye

For me, no fans and the chaos of lockdown has made the league more open and more interesting. It seems more competitive from top to bottom and a far better package as a result. Hopefully we get fans back soon and it's not the same on TV, but it's been a great start.

 

Thank God, because it was utter shite last season; basically the equivalent of Scottish League 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I don't begrudge some of their fans a bit of entertainment and some victories. I mean it's been a wasteland of utter shite for most of those 25 years. Their only highlights have been our losses in cup finals or us nearly winning the league. More recently they've even taken to celebrating blueprints and computer renderings, I mean that's how bad it has got for them.

 

If we batter them twice and they steal points from our rivals then good luck to them, they can be as giddy as they like. 

 

Their new players are in for a shock though when the orcs eventually return to Goodison to boo them on. 

 

 

I have to add that now it's pretty certain that no fans will attend games until maybe even as late was March. How about their shithouse of a club return the much needed cash to their fans in one lump sum rather than in three instalments.

 

Their tax avoiding owner may be drinking champagne in Monaco but the fans in North Wales could do with their money back. Twat of a club that seems to not care at all about their fans. It's a disgrace they even took the whole amount as it is. 

 

I'm shocked that the usually high moral standards they hold other clubs to has not been reflected in criticism of their own club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stickman said:

Was only a matter of time ...

 

@Catcherintherye

For me, no fans and the chaos of lockdown has made the league more open and more interesting. It seems more competitive from top to bottom and a far better package as a result. Hopefully we get fans back soon and it's not the same on TV, but it's been a great start.

 

They have absolutely no shame do they, their hypocrisy is so blatant. Yet point it out and they call you bitter. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

In their first 10 league fixtures this season, they'll only have played spurs, ourselves and the mancs who finished in the top 6 last season. In 3 other games, they will have played all the promoted teams and even 2 of those will be or have been at home.

 

All the other teams they will play in those first 10 league fixture finished 11th or lower last season. Talk about false dawns!

 

 

 

That seems like a very broad spread of the league to me - will give them a definite indication of where they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Чемпионы said:

 

I don't begrudge some of their fans a bit of entertainment and some victories. I mean it's been a wasteland of utter shite for most of those 25 years. Their only highlights have been our losses in cup finals or us nearly winning the league. More recently they've even taken to celebrating blueprints and computer renderings, I mean that's how bad it has got for them.

 

If we batter them twice and they steal points from our rivals then good luck to them, they can be as giddy as they like. 

 

Their new players are in for a shock though when the orcs eventually return to Goodison to boo them on. 

 

 

I have to add that now it's pretty certain that no fans will attend games until maybe even as late was March. How about their shithouse of a club return the much needed cash to their fans in one lump sum rather than in three instalments.

 

Their tax avoiding owner may be drinking champagne in Monaco but the fans in North Wales could do with their money back. Twat of a club that seems to not care at all about their fans. It's a disgrace they even took the whole amount as it is

 

I'm shocked that the usually high moral standards they hold other clubs to has not been reflected in criticism of their own club.

i honestly don't care how they're charging their fans. i don't think it is our business. they've been turning a blind eye to 60 year old fellas going on U16 tickets for years and their STs are peanuts on the pricing scale we have. good for them when they get those benefits and if there's a bit of payback now, well that's between everton and their fans. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

i honestly don't care how they're charging their fans. i don't think it is our business. they've been turning a blind eye to 60 year old fellas going on U16 tickets for years and their STs are peanuts on the pricing scale we have. good for them when they get those benefits and if there's a bit of payback now, well that's between everton and their fans. 

Ha, I'm more taking the piss at their outrage at us, although depriving 20 thousand under 16s of their cash does seem a little mean. They'll need that to pay for their dentures and bingo. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Stickman said:

Was only a matter of time ...

 

@Catcherintherye

For me, no fans and the chaos of lockdown has made the league more open and more interesting. It seems more competitive from top to bottom and a far better package as a result. Hopefully we get fans back soon and it's not the same on TV, but it's been a great start.

 

But what happened to Null and Void as football is nothing without fans? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

So they'll have a balloon ready to be burst?

They'll be entering the derby as massive favourites with the onus on them, that's for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, an tha said:

Brighton at home next....4 out of 4 likely heading into the derby....


 Brighton is an excellent footballing side, and on their day can cause problems for any team. They’re a bit naive in their approach, and bound to concede too much over time, but going forwards they’re brilliant at times and if a couple of their forwards have a good day they could well beat Everton. Even if the latter have had a good start and so far look improved compared to last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lallana winner please. 

 

Not arsed either way. It would be funnier for them to go into the Derby smack full of confidence and we play them off the fucking park and put them firmly back in their place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...I'm secretly dreading losing to them my heads fell off..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they finally beat us they will never stop going on about it, they will instantly forget about the last ten years and how this win lays down a marker for the impending power shift. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must admit that I felt some mild concern about them potentially ‘doing a Leicester’ given a good start and lack of European football, but then I remembered that Leicester won the title with 81 points and that if this team of ours falls that far in the space of a single season, something worse than simply not winning the title will have gone wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Lallana winner please. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...I'm secretly dreading losing to them my heads fell off..... 

They've got to get the poor cunt on the pitch first !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I must admit that I felt some mild concern about them potentially ‘doing a Leicester’ given a good start and lack of European football, but then I remembered that Leicester won the title with 81 points and that if this team of ours falls that far in the space of a single season, something worse than simply not winning the title will have gone wrong.

They don’t have the quality Leicester had.

 

Let them be over confident , we’ll spank them hard!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd let Mighty Red patrol the sidelines against Fulham giving scotty Parker the sweats imagining Baron Von Richthofen is attacking off the coast of Britain. See how long he focuses on the game before he's chasing mighty Red down the sidelines screaming for Queen and Country.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×