You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

One of GOTs pet Spurs fans helping them divi up the silverware between them.

H.H.

H.H.

Player Valuation: £8m
If both teams have poor seasons but Everton win the League Cup and Spurs win the Europa League I'm sure both will be quite happy.

I browse a few forums and see these weird posters who support other clubs but post regularly on other teams forums....seems they are desperate for their opinion to be somehow validated/approved by other teams fans.

Bluemong has 'pet' bitters who kiss the City fans arses on there in return for having their heads patted and being 'wished well' and being 'felt for' having to share a city with the 'vile' Liverpool....

Fucking weird.

Given the type of cunt they have on that forum I wouldn't be surprised if them Colombian accounts are in-fact themselves who have made second accounts and talk to themselves. That or a red on the wind-up. They were very fucking smug on Saturday and I saw a lot of shouts saying they will finish above us this year/VVD legs are gone/Klopps lost the plot/Thiago isn't as good as CchHamez etc. 

It's gone a bit quiet since we played the 3rd best team in the country off the park in their own stadium. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Given the type of cunt they have on that forum I wouldn't be surprised if them Colombian accounts are in-fact themselves who have made second accounts and talk to themselves. That or a red on the wind-up. They were very fucking smug on Saturday and I saw a lot of shouts saying they will finish above us this year/VVD legs are gone/Klopps lost the plot/Thiago isn't as good as CchHamez etc. 

It's gone a bit quiet since we played the 3rd best team in the country off the park in their own stadium. 

Tell them that and they'll will argue that their buddies Utd are the third best team in the country, brothers in arms and all that.

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

One of GOTs pet Spurs fans helping them divi up the silverware between them.

H.H.

H.H.

Player Valuation: £8m
If both teams have poor seasons but Everton win the League Cup and Spurs win the Europa League I'm sure both will be quite happy.

I'm not sure a team who have won one trophy in 33 years would count it as a poor season if they won another.

5 hours ago, an tha said:

I browse a few forums and see these weird posters who support other clubs but post regularly on other teams forums....seems they are desperate for their opinion to be somehow validated/approved by other teams fans.

Bluemong has 'pet' bitters who kiss the City fans arses on there in return for having their heads patted and being 'wished well' and being 'felt for' having to share a city with the 'vile' Liverpool....

Fucking weird.

I thought that myself, every other word on bluemoon is some variation of "dipper" along with all kinds of other anti-scouse hate speech. What would possess any blue nose to want to spend any time there is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, angie said:
21 hours ago, Stickman said:

They’re setting themselves up again aren’t they.....

Patrick Williams
@pwefc1

MIND THE GAP

EiX_aSoXYAAq34_?format=jpg&name=mediumDid he delete I can’t find it on his Twitter 

Oh I've never felt more like singing the blues when Everton win and Liverpool draw level on points with us but score a goal less against a team who aren't favourites to go straight back down. Oh you got me singing the blues...

20 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Haha, what gap?? Fucking hell they're amazing. No one really counts the league places until after a few games. But then I suppose if you've had literally no success in any competition for 25 years then this is exciting.

I can see them reminiscing in 25 years time - "Lad, remember when we're top Lad, above the Red Shite Lad? Best September ever that Lad. I've still got me Top of the League After Two Games shirt somewhere." 

Apparently we are bitter for laughing at them. I can't think of one thing we've got to be bitter about when it comes to them.  Apart from Everton being the first team to use dugouts, I'm fucking livid that they have got that one over us.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Apparently we are bitter for laughing at them. I can't think of one thing we've got to be bitter about when it comes to them.  Apart from Everton being the first team to use dugouts, I'm fucking livid that they have got that one over us.

It's the first club to have a church in its grounds for me Clive, and, especially as I don't believe in any of that bollix, its like they're thumbing their noses at me with that one.

They’re the ex bird you can’t remember why you split up with who started hanging round with mings you couldn’t stand and started getting banged by them to make you jealous while not realising she was just getting abused by them instead. Whereas you stayed true to that boss bird you got with next and got the dream house, job, car, kids etc and had a great life. 

Edit: you do remember why you split up. she was a fucking divvy who wouldn’t shut up 

On 20/09/2020 at 20:43, liverpoolsno9 said:

Can’t believe they’re all paying this much attention to being too after 2 games. And Thiago is bang average

matty1878

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Where will Liverpool go if they win this match.

not above us

d34noj

Player Valuation: £35m
It does help playing 11v10. I think Thiago is great but it is a bit of a misleading thing.
Plus laying it 10 feet across the floor every single time to the nearest player bolsters your stats.

A bit like VVD and his perfect passing accuracy, easy when you're laying it off 8 feet away.

They ought to show the cruyff he tried and lost it, or the overhit Crossford ball to Mane, or the overhit cross to Sarah a couple of minutes later, then not touching the ball for the next 5 minutes only to give a penalty away.

Bang average.

How the fuck do they show so much interest to that level. I watched our game and didn't digest that much, fuckin weirdos

6 hours ago, Red74 said:

They’re the ex bird you can’t remember why you split up with who started hanging round with mings you couldn’t stand and started getting banged by them to make you jealous while not realising she was just getting abused by them instead. Whereas you stayed true to that boss bird you got with next and got the dream house, job, car, kids etc and had a great life. 

Edit: you do remember why you split up. she was a fucking divvy who wouldn’t shut up 

Steady on, I'm getting flashbacks here.