Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2023 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

17 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Anyone who even looks at a league table after two games either is a child or is sexually aroused by children. 

Well, once Everton have touched you

38 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

"Beat Villa on Friday and we're top" is the phrase I remember.

That was an entertaining game. Reality hits so hard.

8 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Haha, what gap?? Fucking hell they're amazing. No one really counts the league places until after a few games. But then I suppose if you've had literally no success in any competition for 25 years then this is exciting.

I can see them reminiscing in 25 years time - "Lad, remember when we're top Lad, above the Red Shite Lad? Best September ever that Lad. I've still got me Top of the League After Two Games shirt somewhere." 

Got the DVD to prove it!

One of GOTs pet Spurs fans helping them divi up the silverware between them.

H.H.

H.H.

Player Valuation: £8m
If both teams have poor seasons but Everton win the League Cup and Spurs win the Europa League I'm sure both will be quite happy.

I think the new stadium should be named after their new Colombian signing, to show James how much they appreciated him they could even build it in Columbia. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

H.H.

H.H.

If both teams have poor seasons but Everton win the League Cup and Spurs win the Europa League I'm sure both will be quite happy.

I browse a few forums and see these weird posters who support other clubs but post regularly on other teams forums....seems they are desperate for their opinion to be somehow validated/approved by other teams fans.

Bluemong has 'pet' bitters who kiss the City fans arses on there in return for having their heads patted and being 'wished well' and being 'felt for' having to share a city with the 'vile' Liverpool....

Fucking weird.

Given the type of cunt they have on that forum I wouldn't be surprised if them Colombian accounts are in-fact themselves who have made second accounts and talk to themselves. That or a red on the wind-up. They were very fucking smug on Saturday and I saw a lot of shouts saying they will finish above us this year/VVD legs are gone/Klopps lost the plot/Thiago isn't as good as CchHamez etc. 

It's gone a bit quiet since we played the 3rd best team in the country off the park in their own stadium. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Given the type of cunt they have on that forum I wouldn't be surprised if them Colombian accounts are in-fact themselves who have made second accounts and talk to themselves. That or a red on the wind-up. They were very fucking smug on Saturday and I saw a lot of shouts saying they will finish above us this year/VVD legs are gone/Klopps lost the plot/Thiago isn't as good as CchHamez etc. 

It's gone a bit quiet since we played the 3rd best team in the country off the park in their own stadium. 

Tell them that and they'll will argue that their buddies Utd are the third best team in the country, brothers in arms and all that.

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

H.H.

H.H.

I'm not sure a team who have won one trophy in 33 years would count it as a poor season if they won another.

5 hours ago, an tha said:

I browse a few forums and see these weird posters who support other clubs but post regularly on other teams forums....seems they are desperate for their opinion to be somehow validated/approved by other teams fans.

Bluemong has 'pet' bitters who kiss the City fans arses on there in return for having their heads patted and being 'wished well' and being 'felt for' having to share a city with the 'vile' Liverpool....

Fucking weird.

I thought that myself, every other word on bluemoon is some variation of "dipper" along with all kinds of other anti-scouse hate speech. What would possess any blue nose to want to spend any time there is beyond me. 

19 hours ago, Stickman said:

They’re setting themselves up again aren’t they.....

Patrick Williams
@pwefc1

MIND THE GAP

EiX_aSoXYAAq34_?format=jpg&name=mediumDid he delete I can’t find it on his Twitter 

8 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I thought that myself, every other word on bluemoon is some variation of "dipper" along with all kinds of other anti-scouse hate speech. What would possess any blue nose to want to spend any time there is beyond me. 

They're all Columbians now not scousers?

1 hour ago, angie said:
21 hours ago, Stickman said:

They’re setting themselves up again aren’t they.....

Patrick Williams
@pwefc1

MIND THE GAP

EiX_aSoXYAAq34_?format=jpg&name=mediumDid he delete I can’t find it on his Twitter 

Oh I've never felt more like singing the blues when Everton win and Liverpool draw level on points with us but score a goal less against a team who aren't favourites to go straight back down. Oh you got me singing the blues...

20 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Haha, what gap?? Fucking hell they're amazing. No one really counts the league places until after a few games. But then I suppose if you've had literally no success in any competition for 25 years then this is exciting.

I can see them reminiscing in 25 years time - "Lad, remember when we're top Lad, above the Red Shite Lad? Best September ever that Lad. I've still got me Top of the League After Two Games shirt somewhere." 

Apparently we are bitter for laughing at them. I can't think of one thing we've got to be bitter about when it comes to them.  Apart from Everton being the first team to use dugouts, I'm fucking livid that they have got that one over us.

• Upvote 1