Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2022 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Narcos: Bramley Moore - Detective Pablo Blue works in collaboration with Mayor 'Fat' Joe Anderson to bring down a Human Growth Hormone smuggling ring that's turning championship full-backs into Roberto Carlos.

Can’t believe they’re all paying this much attention to being too after 2 games. And Thiago is bang average

matty1878

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Where will Liverpool go if they win this match.

not above us

d34noj

Player Valuation: £35m
It does help playing 11v10. I think Thiago is great but it is a bit of a misleading thing.
Plus laying it 10 feet across the floor every single time to the nearest player bolsters your stats.

A bit like VVD and his perfect passing accuracy, easy when you're laying it off 8 feet away.

They ought to show the cruyff he tried and lost it, or the overhit Crossford ball to Mane, or the overhit cross to Sarah a couple of minutes later, then not touching the ball for the next 5 minutes only to give a penalty away.

Bang average.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they get to play against ten yesterday? But, Chelsea away is nowhere near as difficult as West Bromwich at home, the European elite that they are

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Two games and they can't help themselves. They have no middle ground - everything is either the worst or the best. No in-between. 

All the funnier when the walls of reality close in.

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Two games and they can't help themselves. They have no middle ground - everything is either the worst or the best. No in-between. 

29 minutes ago, Stickman said:

They’re setting themselves up again aren’t they.....

Patrick Williams
@pwefc1

MIND THE GAP

EiX_aSoXYAAq34_?format=jpg&name=medium

Haha, what gap?? Fucking hell they're amazing. No one really counts the league places until after a few games. But then I suppose if you've had literally no success in any competition for 25 years then this is exciting.

I can see them reminiscing in 25 years time - "Lad, remember when we're top Lad, above the Red Shite Lad? Best September ever that Lad. I've still got me Top of the League After Two Games shirt somewhere." 

9 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Haha, what gap?? Fucking hell they're amazing. No one really counts the league places until after a few games. But then I suppose if you've had literally no success in any competition for 25 years then this is exciting.

I can see them reminiscing in 25 years time - "Lad, remember when we're top Lad, above the Red Shite Lad? Best September ever that Lad. I've still got me Top of the League After Two Games shirt somewhere." 

To be honest I'm astonished their screenshot wasn't before our game when their was clear daylight in that big old gap

16 minutes ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

Currently second to Leicester on GD.  Brilliant! 

That'll be fucking brilliant if it stays that way. Just text mind the gap to all them cunts who text that bollix

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

They’re setting themselves up again aren’t they.....

Patrick Williams
@pwefc1

MIND THE GAP

EiX_aSoXYAAq34_?format=jpg&name=medium

"The gap" of 1 goal????

image.png

Mind the gap. And with them playing away at Crystal Palace next week, their own words may be ringing in their ears come 5 o'clock. Go get 'em, Woy