Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2019 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They'll possibly push for fourth place but can see them having a good start and having a massive dip like Leicester and Sheffield United last season.

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

They'll possibly push for fourth place but can see them having a good start and having a massive dip like Leicester and Sheffield United last season.

6th.

18 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

When was the last time they played against 10 men for a half?

And a team who doesn't have to go down to ten men to concede a bag of goals in the first place

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Elite said:

The way I see it is, if Everton can get into the top 4 then it will be at the expense of the mancs or cockneys, and that can only be a good thing. 

41 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Six games in and Everton top the League, second lockdown occurs.

Merro, Catcher and St Domingo et al. ‘ we should be given the title ‘

They were already hoping for that scenerio Yesterday if they won today.  I kid you not.

38 minutes ago, Aventus said:

The way I see it is, if Everton can get into the top 4 then it will be at the expense of the mancs or cockneys, and that can only be a good thing. 

Would love them to get 4th at the expense of United and then fail to get through qualifiers after a dodgy penalty.