You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

34 minutes ago, niallers said:

We should all act worried in future conversations with our bloo friends over the coming weeks. We should admit that we're scared of them and our collective heads are starting to come undone.

They won't know how to reply as all they want is confrontation.

I do that with my blue neighbours, works a treat.

Used the reverse Everton trick on my Blue mate pointing out that it would take a massive balls up for them not to be top of the league when we meet them in the Goodison Derby,  with WBA, Palace and Brighton their next three games. I could practically hear the beeping as be backed away from it.

• Upvote 13

32 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Used the reverse Everton trick on my Blue mate pointing out that it would take a massive balls up for them not to be top of the league when we meet them in the Goodison Derby,  with WBA, Palace and Brighton their next three games. I could practically hear the beeping as be backed away from it.

He's even wearing their colours

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, an tha said:

I think the rule at present is if it has deflected off another part of your body onto your hand then it is not a pen....

I would have thought that would only apply if your arm is close to your body or in a "natural" position. 

If you're waving your arm around like a twat, then it's handball. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Yeah but he will be bragging about that to his other mates "Lad even the redshite are terrified of us, my mate whose a red told me" 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Beat villa on Friday and we go top...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Let them have a bit of success. Might cut down on all the hatred directed towards the Redshite. 

To be fair we win the European cup and the league the following season and they think there's a powershift when they win one game. Imagine if they actually win a derby it wont just be a game won, it will be considered the moment fortunes changed and our heads fell off. Irrelevant that we have just actually achieved what they fantasise about. Watford beat us 3 nil last year, they didn't then start thinking of world domination.

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Its got to work for them at some point. They literally could not dream of getting a better manager than Ancelloti.

Seems they are improving under Ancelotti, which is no surprise. He’s a top class manager, and they’re spending a lot.

How far this will take them however remains very much to be seen, and with Ancelotti in the twilight years of his career, a few of the expensive signings the same and not least their financial position being questionable at best, it’s hardly a sustainable long term strategy they have in place.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah but he will be bragging about that to his other mates "Lad even the redshite are terrified of us, my mate whose a red told me" 

Yeah but he will be bragging about that to his other mates "Lad even the redshite are terrified of us, my mate whose a red some RS foreigner who I roundhouse kicked into New Birighton told me" 

Proper bloos don't have RS mates.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some Evertonian I know has gone on holiday by himself to Turkey for 2 weeks just to sit by the pool all day getting pissed and upload photos of it on Facebook.

He's taken 14 different Everton shirts, one for each day he's there.

Haha, he’s a mutual Facebook friend. Had to check as I know we’re both from Waterloo way. 

I have been wondering when he was gonna run outta shirts, not before they run out of Efes by the looks 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some Evertonian I know has gone on holiday by himself to Turkey for 2 weeks just to sit by the pool all day getting pissed and upload photos of it on Facebook.

He's taken 14 different Everton shirts, one for each day he's there.

Sounds like a bit of a nonce. 

B9LY_liCEAAQtbh.jpg