You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Calling it that James will be hated by the blues by the end of the season. Does nothing off the ball. 

Suggest we take a collective stance on them this season. Much like their, 'Klopps got to win something hasn't he?' before he won the champions League and their, 'Hes got to win the league hasn't he?' before he won the league we need to choose one of the following:

He's got to win a cup hasn't he?

He's got to finish top 4 hasn't he?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Used to play footy with this lad, he randomly decided to move to Thailand but tweets about der redshite almost every day.

We got 5 pens in the league last year, don’t see him crying about the Manc clubs going into double figures. As for the shirts it’s obviously to hide the drug tracks and Everton tattoos. Stupid twat.

They played alright I thought.  The two midfielders they’ve signed are exactly what they needed.  It was one of the easiest games they could have started the season with though.  Spurs are finished.  Mourinho is done at this level even with money so without is a sight to see.  Kane is a joke.  He can’t run and it has a detrimental effect on the rest of the team.  It’s difficult to see where the goals are going to come from if they’ve got Son that far wide.

I imagine James is thinking what the fuck is all the hype about this league, it’s a piece of piss.  Wait until it gets cold and there’s team running you off the park and smashing into you.  If he can handle all that I’ll hold my hands up and say I was wrong about him.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, an tha said:

Neither of those links say anything about changes to handball in the defensive penalty area. The first penalty yesterday was an error, I don't know how it got past VAR.

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

I think the rule at present is if it has deflected off another part of your body onto your hand then it is not a pen....

If your hands by your side then yeah I can get that. 

But just because the balls hit another part of your body first it can rule out any handball as a penalty. 

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

I think the rule at present is if it has deflected off another part of your body onto your hand then it is not a pen....

Additional small print stating this rule doesn’t apply when Liverpool are the opposition was added by The Powers That Be when nobody was looking.

They’re all getting ideas above their station again, do they ever learn..................

miami

Player Valuation: £500k
if you don't think big, you won't get big. City and RS can't keep their levels of the last 2 seasons going forever. Law of averages tells you that. Leicester won it a few years ago. Tells you football isn't an exact science or predictable in any shape or form. Athletico beat Barca and real Madrid to the la liga title a few years ago. Who'd have thought that would've happened. 

With the right players, right manager, right mentality and a good bit of confidence and belief, anything is possible

Death

Death

Player Valuation: £70m
Why f’ing not. Wish that was the RS today. Can’t wait to get into them.
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

If your hands by your side then yeah I can get that. 

But just because the balls hit another part of your body first it can rule out any handball as a penalty. 

I think the key word is deflected - so if that means there is no deliberate movement of hand to ball or it is outside this silhouette they talk about then yeah no pen.

But that is just my view - the rules seem as clear as mud as usual....why they can't simplify it i'll never know.

Have a look in here under Law 12 in the laws of the game bit.

https://www.theifab.com/home