You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Laughing at all these Evertonians on Twatter saying we are scared/worried about them. We finished 50 points ahead of them, won 4 trophies in 2 seasons and they have won fuck all for 25 years.

All their bios have the following:

Proud father/Mum and Evertonian.

Supporter of the senior club in the city.

Specific details of where their season ticket is.

Kopites are gobshites.

Have 1878 in their Twitter name or a reference to some obscure historic fact. 

Usually have a photo of an Everton team or player from 1985 or further back. If not, a picture of Big Dunc strangling Steffen Freund. 

• Upvote 3

This is a fan base that are truly only ever happy during the closed season, apart from the odd occasion when we lose. All of their childish antics are coping mechanisms designed to lessen the pain and obscure just how shit Everton are at this footballing thing. 

I mean for fucks sake, when have any fans in the history of the game made such a fucking fuss about a new stadium. Brentford are building one and you don’t hear a thing from them and  they’ve won silverware this century. 

Tomorrow is the end of their fun, it’s going to be nine months of pure hell for them now. All of their childish taunts are just waved away as football results slap them back to reality. 

Ancelotti says they’re challenging for fourth place and a place in Europe, if he means in the first few weeks while some of the top teams aren’t playing and renting his villa In Italy out then maybe. But there’s zero chance they finish above us, city, Chelsea or utd. They’re in the ‘also rans’ section, or mid table section but he can’t say that and they can’t see it. There are too many better teams in the league than them, and unfortunately always a few much worse. 

The James transfer I feel will go the way most people think it will. He’s been offloaded for free(apparently), if he was half or even a fraction of the player he suggested he might be over six years ago better teams would have come in for him. But Everton have been making this kind of signing for years, remember Gazza? By the end of the season they might welcome Gazza back with a few tins and some chicken wings. He’d better bring some tissues too. I’d have suggested a fishing rod but Pickford hasn’t caught much in years. 

Everton have put some go faster stripes and remoulds on their reliant robin while other teams are upgrading engines on their performance cars. They won’t go down, but more importantly they won’t have any fun from their team. For that I pity them. Hey at least their second, third and random fourth teams might cheer them up by taking points off us or themselves at our expense. 

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I think people are getting too caught up in modern social media view of footy and life in general. 

remember when we were also fans through the 90s? Remember getting excited by signings? It’s ok to enjoy it. 

Good point but that genie aint going back in the bottle any time soon. You could go back to any time in the past and lament almost anything, remember the coal man? Remember when binmen used to go and get your bin, empty it and put it back with the lid on? Remember when any red t-shirt could be your liverpool shirt? Remember heading a soaked and scuffed Casey football, well the concussion makes that last one difficult. 

Modern football is shite and especially with social media and the lockdown it's just getting worse. Clickbait headlines and stories about all kinds of gossip shit make more news than actual footballing achievements these days. Hell the WAGS make more news than some footballers. I can moan all I like about it (and I do, often) but nothing bar a rather large meteorite or maybe a massive solar flare are going to stop it, I can always dream. 

I think that those that don't live in or around the city just don't fully understand the stupid cunts, yeah it's not all of them but if you've ever worked with them then it's most of them. I was hearing the same shite I have been seeing on social media 30 years ago from some of the bitter twats. It's just much worse on and off Social media these days because the 'people that be' don't want to see them win anything. 

Oh and getting excited about signings is all well and good, even getting a little giddy about them is fine. But bitters quite often decide that without playing their new signings are world class players and they'll be better than any of our players. Then they play a little bit and suddenly they're shit. Much like night follows day this occurs for them, if they weren't so mental they'd shut the fuck up and be quietly confident but that's an alien concept to a lot of them.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Not obsessed, most of my mates are Evertonians and I laugh at the shite they come out with.

This if you can't laugh at all the transfer windows they win , the Unicorn stadium,  how many times our  heads have fallen off and just their general cuntingness then it's poor form really 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

The hate is strong in this one.  Isn't he on GOT as well?

20200913_121539.jpg

They're fucking mad, arent they?

A defending team's player takes an attacker out at the knee in the box, nowhere near the ball and it's not a pen?

I was fuming last night with carragher and tyler on the first pen, especially carragher going 'it's harsh.' Has he not kept up to date with FIFA's new directive that if the ball hits a defender's hand \ arm in the box even if unintentional, it's now a pen? Obviously not.