Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2006 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They’re all getting really excited about the marketing and commercial side of the Colombian Ladyboy, selling loads of kits in South America and opening offices in USA, attracting loads more fans. Go for a pint in Medellin and it’s full of Everton shirts? Brilliant marketing, Everton are massive. Go for a pint in Egypt and it’s full of Liverpoool shirts? Tellyclappers, glory hunting, plastic fan foreign cunts.

• Upvote 8

Doucore is a good signing for them as he's actually mobile. Allan could be a good signing if he adapts to the pace of the league, I'm always dubious about players who have played their entire career in Spain or Italy before moving here. Hamez is the same but he may struggle if he picks up a few niggling injuries.

Will be interesting to see how he adapts to life in the city as he seems like the Colombian version of David Beckham. At least he has his international team mate to help him settle.

Doucoure looks a good player but I seem to recall Watford fans being incredibly frustrated with him as he went AWOL all through last season as everything fell down. Can see him starting well for them, they'll be hailing him as the next Yaya Toure and that, then when they're ensconced in 11th by January with 1 win in 7, he'll realise the joy of playing for Everton: that their season completely hinges on their next derby game against Liverpool and he can do as little as he wants in all the other games.

By next season he'll be another Morgan Schneiderlin.

41 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Everton's summer transfer spending  is like reading the same book twice and expecting a different outcome , rinse and repeat 

Serves them right for reading Lee Child's books.

• Upvote 3

It is funny that Times Square clip and I've seen loads of Evertonians "welcoming" new Colombian followers who have just started supporting them because of Mina and Rodriguez. 

Yet for the last 20 years at least they have been taking the piss out of us for having a global following and a large section of support from Norway. They have been proud to be the little parochial club from County road whose supporters are born not manufactured. So them wanting a worldwide fan base has replaced that. 

Just like the null and void shouts last year when it was peoples lives at stake and the footy being meaningless without fans, loads of them called the Premier League the Covid cup.  Simply because we were going to win the league.

Now they are all giddy and excited over a new season despite there being no fans in the ground and the virus is still here. They just contradict themselves all the time. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think dacoure and Allan improve them to be honest. 

I thought that about sigurdson and Bernard, clutching at fuckin straws when they quote insta following

17 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

It is funny that Times Square clip and I've seen loads of Evertonians "welcoming" new Colombian followers who have just started supporting them because of Mina and Rodriguez. 

Yet for the last 20 years at least they have been taking the piss out of us for having a global following and a large section of support from Norway. They have been proud to be the little parochial club from County road whose supporters are born not manufactured. So them wanting a worldwide fan base has replaced that. 

Just like the null and void shouts last year when it was peoples lives at stake and the footy being meaningless without fans, loads of them called the Premier League the Covid cup.  Simply because we were going to win the league.

Now they are all giddy and excited over a new season despite there being no fans in the ground and the virus is still here. They just contradict themselves all the time. 

Exactly this, two faced twats

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

I thought that about sigurdson and Bernard, clutching at fuckin straws when they quote insta following

maybe, i thought sigurdson was dead on his level at swansea and i had never watched bernard when they got him, i just knew the bloo hype. i've watched a decent amount of all 3 of these players and i reckon 2 are decent player - they probably wouldn't get a game for us, but there'd be a case i would say they could get a game for Leicester, Arsenal or Spurs. and of course they have a top manager now. 

There’s no way these players don’t make them better. Their midfield last year was awful so it’s guaranteed they are better for these signings.

how much better is the question, and they still have a dreadful back four that’s slower than me, and a goalie who acts the big un but chucks balls in his own net.

they’ll challenge for europa league spots I reckon but finish 8th

3 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

There’s no way these players don’t make them better. Their midfield last year was awful so it’s guaranteed they are better for these signings.

how much better is the question, and they still have a dreadful back four that’s slower than me, and a goalie who acts the big un but chucks balls in his own net.

i reckon that's about right and if they get to europe it'll be because Ancelotti has got a tune out of rodriguez and can keep calvert lewin scoring. i certainly don't think they will finish bottom half again. 

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Very strange. I doubt any New Yorker will know who the fuck Everton are.

They aren’t even The Jets to our Giants, The Mets to our Yankees, The Nets to our Knicks etc etc etc...

Times Square Cup Winners. My RS head is literally rolling down 7th Avenue. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

maybe, i thought sigurdson was dead on his level at swansea and i had never watched bernard when they got him, i just knew the bloo hype. i've watched a decent amount of all 3 of these players and i reckon 2 are decent player - they probably wouldn't get a game for us, but there'd be a case i would say they could get a game for Leicester, Arsenal or Spurs. and of course they have a top manager now. 

Maybe I just listened to what they told the world. Just don't think it's going to be any different to the previous years.

For Carlos there was Silva, for Silva there was Ron, Bobby, blah blah fuckin blah.

Personally can't stand the fuckas.

59 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Could well be right but it then fucks the heads of the previous midfield dynamos.

Won't be arsed when they get a game.

17 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Maybe I just listened to what they told the world. Just don't think it's going to be any different to the previous years.

For Carlos there was Silva, for Silva there was Ron, Bobby, blah blah fuckin blah.

Personally can't stand the fuckas.

Yeah but that were all wannabe good managers. Ancelotti is the real deal. I know he's got no real track record of the Everton problem, but he's different breed to those other managers. Ancelotti is the manager red Ronnie wants to be and red Ron is the pick of that bunch. 

Their Decoure thread is already up to 184 pages and counting no matter how well they think they are doing we always come into the frame Excellent news.....what's happening with the shoite?
Who effin cares.
UTFT 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Very strange. I doubt any New Yorker will know who the fuck Everton are.

They aren’t even The Jets to our Giants, The Mets to our Yankees, The Nets to our Knicks etc etc etc...

"Hey Mom, what's an Everton ? "

For a fanbase who were fully behind the Null and Void argument last season this is a massive about turn from the loveable neighbour's Another good signing get in there ,goodison open the feckin gates will ye! ;  Its almost like they had an agenda 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

For a fanbase who were fully behind the Null and Void argument last season this is a massive about turn from the loveable neighbour's Another good signing get in there ,goodison open the feckin gates will ye! ;  Its almost like they had an agenda 

Wonder what twats like Santo Domingo on GOT are like after saying we will murder thousands just to get our league title?. Calling us "Murder fc". 

Bet he's all made up that they have a new midfield and can't wait to get back to goodison. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Do they really think that signing two players will gain them a significant following in Colombia?

Wouldn't be the first link-up between club and country.

download.jpeg

• Upvote 5