Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2001 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I long for the day when they just sign someone who;

They beat off other clubs who wanted him.

He just gets them.

Said, " I can't believe how many kids here wear the blue shirt.

This is a big club.

Everton, aren't we.

"I had offers from Tottenham, Newcastle, Ajax, Marseille and Atalanta, however as soon as I heard that Everton were the first club to sell tickets by text message and the first club to use dugouts, well there was no way I could turn them down" 

• Upvote 1

According to BBC Sport, class and dignity fc imposed a 28 July cut off for season ticket renewals and made people pay in full despite the uncertainty. They'll give refunds for games people cannot attend. Allegedly sold 30,500 which is the highest ever.

Goes some way to explaining some of the player purchases I suppose.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54019867

In contrast, we seem one of the few clubs that havent taken any money for seassies yet.

8 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

According to BBC Sport, class and dignity fc imposed a 28 July cut off for season ticket renewals and made people pay in full despite the uncertainty. They'll give refunds for games people cannot attend. Allegedly sold 30,500 which is the highest ever.

In contrast, we seem one of the few clubs that havent taken any money for seassies yet.

That's true my brother is a season ticket holder in the Gwladys and he paid a few months ago as usual. 

8 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

We're not operating season tickets this season, they've announced that already. ST to resume in 21/22 providing things are back to normal. 

Crying twats.

There's a big six monopoly and we're not invited so they're not liking our gate crashing...
The difference with Leicester was it was a fairytale story so they allowed it but teams like Everton wanting to actually improve - no not allowed.

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Crying twats.

There's a big six monopoly and we're not invited so they're not liking our gate crashing...
The difference with Leicester was it was a fairytale story so they allowed it but teams like Everton wanting to actually improve - no not allowed.

Who doesn't like what?!

7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The Illuminati have stopped the Ev being the world's biggest and most successful club.

Not the most outrageous thing I’ve read on here recently. 

• Upvote 1

Taki on the PEDS and as for the bottom posts, that forum is heavily moderated but Heysel is fair game it seems, they’re the biggest cunts by far, worse than any of the Mancs. The sooner them cunts go broke the fucking better. The horrible twats. 

brigadier

brigadier

Player Valuation: £8m
This minamoto guy looked utterly horrific, then has a couple of months off and now is all of a sudden adapted to English football despite not playing any games to actually adapt. 

Biggest indicator yet that there's something dodgy going on. None of their signings seem to flop, keita is a bit of a flop but even seemed to adapt it seemed. There's no chance that every single signing you get constantly improves, yet that seems the case with them for the last 3 or 4 years. It is dodgy.
The most important part for them is the running, they almost have an extra man they can tackle how they like the refs never pull them up, its simple cover more ground quicker, it's like pep Guardiola said they are the best in the world at running.

the sniderman

the sniderman

Player Valuation: £40m
u dirty disgusting weak rawk punks we will build a big wall charge u for it and then push the wall all over u slimeballs until u say sorry in italian.

the sniderman

hey red slimeballs at rawk ur title / murder deficit is now -20

the sniderman

the sniderman

hi red guys why do u fatally hurt others??

• Upvote 1

if anyone knows about alleged dirty drug cheats it’s Everton, if you know your dirty history.

And Everton have been implicated - and apparently found out - in the past.

Perhaps the most shocking instance was in the 1960s, when the Sunday People newspaper “exposed” Everton’s title-winning team of 1962/63 as being driven by amphetamine use - and more specifically Benzedrine.

Quote marks are used because the People’s whistle blower, Everton goalkeeper Albert Dunlop, was later claimed to have been an unreliable witness and driven by payment for his story dangled in front of him by the Sunday newspaper.

But at the time the story was sensational.

Written by People journalist Michael Gibbert and published in 1964, it claimed amphetamine use among Everton players in the 1961/62 season and during their championship-winning season of 1962/63.

Players were reported to have taken the drug Driamyl, popularly known as Purple Hearts, and Benzendrine, before games for performance and recreationally at parties in the evening after games.

Dunlop, nearing the end of his playing career, said: “I cannot remember how they first came to be offered to us. But they were distributed in the dressing rooms. We didn’t have to take them but most of the players did. 

"The tablets were mostly white but once or twice they were yellow. They were used through the 1961/62 season and the championship season which followed it. 

“Drug-taking had previously been virtually unnamed in the club. But once it had started we could have as many tablets as we liked. On match days they were handed out to most players as a matter of course. Soon some of the players could not do without the drug.”

According to Paul Dimeo’s book A History of Drug Use in Sport: 1876 – 1976, Dunlop became one of those addicts.

• Upvote 1

On 06/09/2020 at 02:11, Mudface said:

ALT-F4 would be more apt if the latest gamble doesn't pay off.

Everton are quite literally football's Blue Screen of Death.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Funny that their hero Pep is the only one actually quilty with regards to drugs is he not?

Duvet ever admit that anyone but the RS are quilty?

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

No because they’re sheethousers.

Is there any Valance to this argument?

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

So has Hamez failed his medical or what?

Don’t think it’s got that far yet. Details to be hammered out. Like Real wanting actual money.