You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

I don’t see a midfield of Allan and Doucoure being much of an improvement on what they have and both will cost big on fees / wages with little resale value. They’ve only just managed to release Niasse on a free.

02DBCF6C-F7C5-4FBD-A6FB-49A351498D0A.jpeg

They really do make laugh...................

NathDogg

NathDogg

Player Valuation: £1m
If you do a search on Twitter for Bramley-Moore, it’s bizarre that’s it’s probably 50/50 between Everton fans and Liverpool ‘fans’ on the discussion of it. 

What is it about this that irks them so much? They’re not going to be able to cope once the construction starts in the coming months.
The loveables don't like anyone, let alone us, getting nice new things - they cryarsed about the Etihad, arsenal's and spurs new grounds, when they happened. 

They also know BMD is key to our future, so they are desperate for it to fail, regardless of the transformational good the project does for the city and the entire region on a number of fronts. Just goes to show who the real bitter ones are.

That's why this "Scouse, not English" crap they peddle really does my head in - We know that they don't really care about our city or merseyside, after you see what their club has done to local area and people of Anfield, and their customers disgraceful actions at the pier head, and our city's historic and cultural centres.

The location, size and scope of BMD is killing them, particularly as they could basically only build a big breeze block extension onto our old place.

32 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

NathDogg

NathDogg

If you do a search on Twitter for Bramley-Moore, it’s bizarre that’s it’s probably 50/50 between Everton fans and Liverpool ‘fans’ on the discussion of it. 

What is it about this that irks them so much? They’re not going to be able to cope once the construction starts in the coming months.
The loveables don't like anyone, let alone us, getting nice new things - they cryarsed about the Etihad, arsenal's and spurs new grounds, when they happened. 

They also know BMD is key to our future, so they are desperate for it to fail, regardless of the transformational good the project does for the city and the entire region on a number of fronts. Just goes to show who the real bitter ones are.

That's why this "Scouse, not English" crap they peddle really does my head in - We know that they don't really care about our city or merseyside, after you see what their club has done to local area and people of Anfield, and their customers disgraceful actions at the pier head, and our city's historic and cultural centres.

The location, size and scope of BMD is killing them, particularly as they could basically only build a big breeze block extension onto our old place.

Wasn't your old place you thick bitter twat. You never owned it.

The reason Liverpool fans go on about Bramley Moore is the fact that you have been bragging about this new stadium for 4 years and it hasn't materialised.

Spurs got planning permission for their new ground after you announced yours and theirs was delayed but they still fucking built it. Brentford and Wimbledon have built new grounds while you are still on your 57th public consultation and keep going on about your mythical sugar daddy building it from his own pocket.

• Upvote 2

Always the same old cheap shite 'our city' 'our old ground' etc etc

They can keep peddling that tired old shite - it does not really make them feel any better about how shite they are and how boss we are no matter how many times they repeat it or how many of them say it.

They are going nowhere and they all know it, they all know we are in a different league in every area and it fucking kills them.

Build the fucking thing no ones head is falling off just like the last 5 seasons their fucking worm has been turning. Like last night the only people bothered about Bayern winning was them, we almost to a man wanted them to. I sometimes wish like  American sports clubs could move cities/towns as their shiny new home would look great in Towyn.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

This is definitely real. Ancelotti would have only come with promises they will spend a lot and build a team in his image. He's not there to waste his time with the Tom Davies' of the world. And as of yet this summer, they haven't done anything. 

Brandolf fancies himself as a bit of a Daniel Levy and likes to take these deals to the wire before slapping the money on the table. But the deals he gets are more ed woodward

11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

May as well just stop watching the Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and Europa league while you're at it.

Dunno what he's getting annoyed about, it's only like the league cup anyway isn't it? 

57 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

NathDogg

NathDogg

To be fair, I don’t understand the interest in whether they do, or more probably don’t, build the stadium at Bramley Moore Dock. I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

• Upvote 1

Just now, belarus said:

To be fair, I don’t understand the interest in whether they do, or more probably don’t, build the stadium at Bramley Moore Dock. I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

Me neither but it is good for a laugh. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, belarus said:

As has been mentioned, the interest is only there because our heads have been falling off for 5 years and they’re still no nearer to it being started, I give a flying fuck, I want them to get it if, that area could do with being redeveloped. 

State of this cunt, we all know the ‘bar one’ game he’s on about and no one has pulled him up on it.

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

Player Valuation: £8m
Didn't it take Liverpool only 9 finals to win 6
Yeah but they managed to murder 39 innocent fans along the way, bunk in every single game in history bar one and loot every European city they visited whilst simultaneously writing books about how boss the tricky reds are...

Stick that in your pipe and shove it up your hoop :bye:

Big Sams Undies

Big Sams Undies

bunk in every single game in history bar one
Hilarious and accurate lol

•  
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

NathDogg

NathDogg

So much so that they were doing the conga when we lost a European cup final.