Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1971 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

My life is no longer run around Liverpool FC, but imagine being one of these obsessed loons letting us run their lives. Getting in a state of blood boiling anger and being so bitter and twisted. They need to calm down as their blood pressure and hyper tension must be through the roof, further straining the NHS. 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The worst thing amongst all those lies being told there is that they all believe each other. 

Completely agree with this. Our own fans kicking each others heads in? We're absolutely terrified of their proposed stadium build? Their supporters have always been classy? Etc, etc.

Where to start?! The only thing you can say is, repeat the lie often enough and it becomes the 'truth.'

I really couldnt care less about their stadium. I think it will financially cripple them. The only thing I object to is the amount of public money going into it. Why's that then if moshiri is loaded and uncle Uzzie is financing them? Cant they add 2 and 2 together and get 4?!

I couldn't give a flying fuck about their new stadium. If it creates jobs then that balance it alongside my personal spite in laughing at them if it doesn't come off. They seem to think we are terrified of them taking over as the main side in the city. It's terrifying how delusional they all are. 

As cute as that story about the kid above with the kit on is, he is going to soon also be making things up and being an obsessed little fart because his team can't win anything and the side across the park are miles better. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The worst thing amongst all those lies being told there is that they all believe each other. 

They are deluded. Why would any red be shitting themselves over their new stadium? Anfield is boss!

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

So they were at Spurs away watching Man City instead of their own side just to see us lose the league? 

Wasnt at half time either. Mahrez scored in the 60th minute. 

38 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

They are deluded. Why would any red be shitting themselves over their new stadium? Anfield is boss!

Exactly. If the capacity got up to 65,000 and the area itself gets improved then virtually most of our fan base would be happy. I work with a few who still believe we should move to a new stadium but the club would lose itself if we moved to the docks or by Speke airport.

So let’s suspend reality for a second and say they build the stadium.

What on earth makes them think that on the pitch they can compete with the squad they have?  It’s not like a new ground makes them a better team. Utterly delusional.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

So let’s suspend reality for a second and say they build the stadium.

What on earth makes them think that on the pitch they can compete with the squad they have?  It’s not like a new ground makes them a better team. Utterly delusional.

When they have a fantastic ground to go with the classiest support in the world, the best players in the world will be clamouring to join them even if it means a wage cut. 

Ex Everton keeper 1970-77

Very sad......

The thoughts of everyone at the FAW are with our former goalkeeper Dai Davies, who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Pob nerth i chi Dai a chofion annwyl at y teulu oll. 

IMG_20200817_201522.jpg

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Very sad......

The thoughts of everyone at the FAW are with our former goalkeeper Dai Davies, who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Pob nerth i chi Dai a chofion annwyl at y teulu oll. 

IMG_20200817_201522.jpg

Good guy and very sad. Class act like Big Nev. 

18 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Very sad......

IMG_20200817_201522.jpg

He's in the same hospice in Wrexham that my lads mum was in apparently, as Hospices go it's a haven of peace 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

This is comedy gold. We appear to be Genghis Khan’s Horde, murderrrrrrrrrrring our way across Europe.

Pilks

Pilks

Player Valuation: £1.5m
So Bernado's comment was 'an extraordinary rant'? Seriously? Have these people ever SEEN a rant?

Liverpool FC are a complete blight on the face of modern football, and have been for fifty years now, though they are getting worse with every passing year. Their players and management have consistently been unpleasant, spoilt, entitled individuals, with notable exceptions such as the vile Gerrard, Carragher, Suarez and Van Dijk so worthy of contemptuous loathing that the word 'unpleasant' would merely serve to paint a veneer of respectability on them. I could not loathe them more if they burrowed their way to my house, emerged into the garden via mole tunnels, and kicked my dogs up the arse.

The fans, or should I say 'customers' are worse. They have regularly murdered their way across the length and breadth of Europe for four decades, we know that, and they have absolved themselves of all responsibility, even when they clearly have some, in such a smug and oily way that being run over by a steamroller would only be enough punishment if it was from the feet first.

I despise everything - everything - about the club from top to bottom, and even if we remain hopeless my life can still take joy from misfortunes being piled upon them. My late father once memorably told me that if Jesus Christ and ten of the apostles lined up for Liverpool, he'd still cheer on the opposition. I took delight in repeating that when I delivered his Eulogy. On the altar. Wearing an EFC shirt. 

Lurkers on here let it be known. This not 'banter'. I hate you and all you stand for.

That's a rant. Though, like Bernado's quite reasonable comment, it is all absolutely accurate...

Thats a quality rant in fairness. Loving the hate

As news that a statue of David Silva is to be made at Man City, Everton trio Leighton Baines, Seamus Coleman and yes, Luke Garbutt, start to get excited about the prospect of being cast as immortals at Goodison.