Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1969 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

What doesn’t ring true is the card only bollocks. I know that while everywhere would prefer you to pay by card at the moment, I’ve yet to see anywhere turn down cash when offered. Unless they’ve kitted their staff out in fucking hazmat suits, I fail to see how they’d be any different.

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

5 out of 6 of Everton's favourite teams from the last few years knocked out in the last week or so.

Man United 

Man City 

Barcelona 

Atletico Madrid 

Real Madrid 

Still waiting for the party for when Tottenham win the cup. 

It must be really expensive being an Evertonian buying all the shirts of these teams, Man City flags and Messi scarves.

Spot on lad

Can't help but feel sorry for that lad and the frequent disappointment Everton will be giving him. This clearly made his day though

8 hours ago, dylstar said:

Class and dignity fc strikes again..........

In the Liverpool one shop earlier. Gets the till and they’re only taking card no cash. I said “i’ll av to leave it girl” As were walking away disappointed some lad says “throw it on my card lad and give me the doe” Hope he see’s this. Thanks mate. Fuckin Everton aren’t we? 

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

I don’t get why he was trying to pay for the kit with an animal in the first place. Was it too deer?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I don’t get why he was trying to pay for the kit with an animal in the first place. Was it too deer?

The replys on Twitter that I've seen strangely manage to slag us off , yeah I was surprised as well 

11 hours ago, dylstar said:

Class and dignity fc strikes again..........

In the Liverpool one shop earlier. Gets the till and they’re only taking card no cash. I said “i’ll av to leave it girl” As were walking away disappointed some lad says “throw it on my card lad and give me the doe” Hope he see’s this. Thanks mate. Fuckin Everton aren’t we? 

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

So the fella pays on his card and then gets the cash given to him? Can't see why this is such a big praise point.

"A cheer went up from the waiting cash payers"

Thinking about that shop thing, it's fuck all, really. It's not as if the bloke with the card paid for the kit or took it on trust that he would be paid later. It's just a higher value equivalent of when you're returning your trolley at the supermarket and someone gives you a quid for it, to save the faff of you retrieving your quid then them inserting theirs.

Mind you, it would be funny if the kit fell apart and he went back for a refund.  "There you are, Sir, we have re-credited the card that paid for that transaction. "

• Upvote 4

Lunatics. That "everton aren't we" shout is as cringe as This Means More. Its worse in-fact. 

Seeing the video of that cokehead coming out of wembley shouting it is probably the only time I've been embarrassed to be a scouser. 

2 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

So the fella pays on his card and then gets the cash given to him? Can't see why this is such a big praise point.

On more than one occasion through the years (I'm sure most have) I've helped the person in-front out if they have been short for their shopping. No idea who they support. "Humans aren't we" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Blues have been savaged in Europe again without venturing out off Merseyside or North Wales.

One of them who I followed for some reason (unfollowed the cunt) has retweeted a man city fan account gobbing off about Heysel. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

One of them who I followed for some reason (unfollowed the cunt) has retweeted a man city fan account gobbing off about Heysel. 

They are vile, pathetic creatures Stig. 

• Upvote 1

Why does anybody think that Twitter is the place for reasoned discussion? A good number of people on it are there to promote themselves and however they do it doesn't matter. I wouldn't judge many groups of people through what is posted on Twitter. It's like a magnet for the vile and most abhorrent morons on the internet.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

And the name of the guy with the card? Duncan Ferguson.

I think you guys are dismissing the heartwarming story of a small child’s disappointment being turned into ecstasy by a stranger willing to take a chance that the doe (sic) wasn’t counterfeit.

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

What doesn’t ring true is the card only bollocks. I know that while everywhere would prefer you to pay by card at the moment, I’ve yet to see anywhere turn down cash when offered. Unless they’ve kitted their staff out in fucking hazmat suits, I fail to see how they’d be any different.

Ive heard of a few old girls who dont have cards being turned down at shops because they wont take the cash. Id have done what this fella did if Id been in the stores where those old girls were.

Just read more on that tit trying to wum, just the two trophies for City and we’re so jealous and scared. I think they’re a bit in love with City, Utd must be really upset.

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Tony Hibbert's put some weight on lad

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

• Upvote 1