Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1968 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Excluding the legacy of Bob Paisley while pretending they can claim some weird kind of vicarious prestige. Because they have none of their own.

Sad, bitter troll.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

What a lot of them will find is that the ticket prices will go up as they are in better surroundings. So the we go the game brigade who pay fuck all for their season tickets will be in a dilemma. 

They haven't had a full ground for years, even with the 'free season ticket with 3 corn flakes coupons'. So what chance have they got when they'd actually have to fork out good money, that a new ground repayment structure would demand?

3 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

They haven't had a full ground for years, even with the 'free season ticket with 3 corn flakes coupons'. So what chance have they got when they'd actually have to fork out good money, that a new ground repayment structure would demand?

But I thought they went the game? Usually on kids season tickets they found floating down the Royal blue mersey, but still.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, niallers said:

But I thought they went the game? Usually on kids season tickets they found floating down the Royal blue mersey, but still.

They've been able to sell their ST seats through tickmaster or something like that and most games will get 75-100 quid per ticket most weeks (fuck knows who's paying that for them). I know lads who just offload their tickets all the time on there. This season the club has changed to a similar system we do, so you get face value off other fans and you don't get the money right away. They're all fucking fuming about it. 

Hope they build it, then they can't keep up the payments and it gets turned into a multi purpose arena. While Everton end up as tenants at Man City, similar to Coventry playing at St Andrew's. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hope they build it, then they can't keep up the payments so they have to sell it, then the new owners kick them out and form a new team that eclipses them.

Fixed.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, niallers said:

Are the orc hordes of county road going to make out that United winning the Europa will piss all over our league win?

Do you even have to ask 

3 minutes ago, niallers said:

Are the orc hordes of county road going to make out that United winning the Europa will piss all over our league win?

Of course they will.  Everyone knows the Premiership has been understrength this season and isn't that difficult to win.  Plus it's been an asterisk season anyway.

You're facing the cream of Europe in the Europa though, a much higher grade of opponent.  Not the shite we barely broke a sweat beating week in and week out.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, niallers said:

No.

No they are not.

• Upvote 1

Class and dignity fc strikes again..........

In the Liverpool one shop earlier. Gets the till and they’re only taking card no cash. I said “i’ll av to leave it girl” As were walking away disappointed some lad says “throw it on my card lad and give me the doe” Hope he see’s this. Thanks mate. Fuckin Everton aren’t we? 

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

7 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Class and dignity fc strikes again..........

In the Liverpool one shop earlier. Gets the till and they’re only taking card no cash. I said “i’ll av to leave it girl” As were walking away disappointed some lad says “throw it on my card lad and give me the doe” Hope he see’s this. Thanks mate. Fuckin Everton aren’t we? 

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

Don’t get it. I have had a drink like sorry. Was an Evertonian in Liverpool One or the Liverpool shop if so why would he giving him cash for a card transaction be so great. Must be me, pissed.

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Don’t get it. I have had a drink like sorry. Was an Evertonian in Liverpool One or the Liverpool shop if so why would he giving him cash for a card transaction be so great. Must be me, pissed.

He was in the small Everton shop in Liverpool One.

Online used car sales site. Somewhat appropriate really. Like the team they sponsor they take everyone’s second hand shit.

5 out of 6 of Everton's favourite teams from the last few years knocked out in the last week or so.

Man United 

Man City 

Barcelona 

Atletico Madrid 

Real Madrid 

Still waiting for the party for when Tottenham win the cup. 

It must be really expensive being an Evertonian buying all the shirts of these teams, Man City flags and Messi scarves.