Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1953 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Agreed mate. Its just constant venom, lies, lies with venom, venomous lies then the off "Red Shite"shouts to anyone who tries to speak sense. 

"Klopp has dealers arriving at his at 2am every morning from Europe with that days PEDS. He then gets to Melwood at 4am with them, stashes them then goes home and comes back 3 hours later so it looks like nothings going on. I'm telling you lad these juices they drink put on muscle without any weight lifting needed. They don't even have weights at melwood lads, its a games room for them so when they go in they can pretend they are working out. I'm telling you lad, I've had Milner on Call of Duty at half 11 in the morning the day before a game mate and he's told me. Klopp smokes weed with that Pep Ljinders lad and lets them do what they want as long as the curtains are closed. Gods honest truth lad"

"Bit far fetched that isn't it mate?"

"Look another sad red shite fuck off" 

That's almost word for word what Calvin Aldi said. 

if we had VAR in the 90s United would of won fuck all and Scholes would be the most red carded player in history. Who am I kidding even with VAR they get the maddest decisions go their way. Still can't believe that Bruno penalty.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

They reached the max limit on the previous two threads.

this thread started in 2011, their latest one started in August 2019.

Haha. Fucking beauts. 

48 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ifithadntbinferderredshite 

An evertonian sucking up to a dirty manc cunt? Who'd have thought it? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ifithadntbinferderredshite 

And they’d have been relegated about 98 (?) when Bolton went down, Bolton had a goal ruled out when it was a yard over the line against the cunts.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

And they’d have been relegated about 98 (?) when Bolton went down, Bolton had a goal ruled out when it was a yard over the line against the cunts.

Indeed.

We'd have won the league in 2014, because Stirling's goal against City would have stood, and Ramos would have been sent off for elbowing Karius.

Fun this game, innit.

I can understand a Bloo crying into his beer about how their decades of failure are all down to bad luck, but a Manc doing the same?

26 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Indeed.

We'd have won the league in 2014, because Stirling's goal against City would have stood, and Ramos would have been sent off for elbowing Karius.

Fun this game, innit.

I can understand a Bloo crying into his beer about how their decades of failure are all down to bad luck, but a Manc doing the same?

It’s Terry Christian. He’s thick as pig shit and a complete and utter cunt to boot. 

• Upvote 3

They're reportedly closing in on a deal for 37 year old Branislav Ivanovic. 

Surely, depending on where he plays, they won't have the audacity to start claiming he's better than TAA or van Dijk? 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

It’s Terry Christian. He’s thick as pig shit and a complete and utter cunt to boot. 

I met him while at university, he was compère at our summer ball. He was trying to get hold of one of the girls in our hall of residence and came back. 

He said to me, “you’re a scouser, I hate scousers” to which I replied “you’re a cunt, and I hate cunts.”

Not my finest moment granted but got a few giggles. He left shortly after, the cunt.

• Upvote 11

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I might say this every few months but just a reminder.... Fuck Everton. 

Could I respectfully suggest you increase the frequency of reminders?

Every few months is a bit light for me.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Pace be damned, get those 37 year olds signed up!

I suspect it's the type of signing Rafa made with Pellegrino. Someone he knows well and will be happy for the ride and the odd appearance. He can point and direct the existing players to help get the managers point across. Like the rest of us, they're not going to have a great deal of preparation time pre-season and certainly i assume friendly games will be tough to arrange, ivanovic could look shite on the pitch but be a brilliant signing for them behind the scenes.