Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1949 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

They'll find his remains in a lime pit in the lakes in about 20 years with "Meerrrderrrerrr" carved in to his skull!

He will be like that guy who started having a go at Saddam Hussein in that Ba'ath party meeting and got led outside to be shot.

9 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

They both make you want to cover your face and avoid people. 

They drain a lot of the fun out of football.

They couldn't stop Liverpool winning the league. 

Nobody would be sad if they just fucked off and didn't come back.

You just ‘get’ both.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

GOT fan survey. Open to everyone and you can have as many goes as you want. Have your say on the hopes, expectations, the board, and the unicorn stadium. Again. And again. And again....

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/19-20-everton-fan-survey.110714/

Screenshot-2020-07-30-at-09-05-31.png

They missed out 'avoid relegation' 

Keeping the same manager might be a stretch.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, davelfc* said:

I doubt many will get past this question without a good stiff drink. 

E. Avoid relegation.

• Upvote 1

Idiots don't even realise that City's endless resources and huge squad are a big factor in Everton having next to no chance of ever winning a trophy. But so long as City compete with us...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

GOT fan survey. Open to everyone and you can have as many goes as you want. Have your say on the hopes, expectations, the board, and the unicorn stadium. Again. And again. And again....

"Do you think Bramley Moore will be built?" 

Hahahahaha fucking hell 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha fucking hell 

Oh yea of little faith ....

Now I know next to fuck all about the building trade but I wouldn’t have thought a Saturday is a day you start work on a major building project 

@TheGwladysSt

Glenigan has confirmed that work is set to begin on Bramley-Moore Dock this Saturday.
Start date 1/8/2020

End date. 1/8/2023

contract period 36 months 

EeIQsREWsAI-8iK?format=jpg&name=large

17 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Oh yea of little faith ....

Now I know next to fuck all about the building trade but I wouldn’t have thought a Saturday is a day you start work on a major building project 

@TheGwladysSt

Glenigan has confirmed that work is set to begin on Bramley-Moore Dock this Saturday.
Start date 1/8/2020

End date. 1/8/2023

contract period 36 months 

EeIQsREWsAI-8iK?format=jpg&name=large

@Bob Spunkmouse fancy throwing this grenade into the mix on GOT please 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Especially one planning permission hasn’t been given on yet.

And they don't own the land.  Or have detailed plans. Or the money to see it through. 

Actually, come to think of it, starting work on Saturday would be a spectacularly Everton thing to do.

Seems to be a lot of bureaucracy and red tape to move two cones. 

Probably why they havent got far in the planning process because they don't like the red tape. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Probably why they havent got far in the planning process because they don't like the red tape. 

I think the talk is they are actually adding two additional cones.

14 hours ago, Anubis said:

I went really positive and optimistic on this. The present regime are doing a splendid job.

10 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The European Cup makes me regard Villa as bigger than Everton,Forest and their two triumphs also. Forest and Villa have won league cups too.

Not long after Madrid we went to the Rock of Cashel and I overheard an American talking about the 'soccer' match he watched the other night with a Brummie - small world, eh? The Brummie oh-so-casually mentioned that Villa had won it back in the day and the pride in his voice was unmistakable. So yeah, Big Ears is something a club can point to forever to differentiate them from the lesser clubs. Stig should be along in a minute to tell us how winning it sustained Celtic through some very grim times, and the pursuit of it at all costs broke Rangers.

Everton have the answer as to why they are a big club but have never won the European cup.

Obviously they are a victim of some sort and it is not their fault. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Come on the tape won’t be red!!

13 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha fucking hell 

The fact that question is there suggests at last some of their fans are starting to realise it's a unicorn. 12 months ago, none of them would have considered putting that question out there. 

Thing is as long as its not tax payers money being used to line the pockets of billionaires id be happy for them to build the stadium and do something with that land on the water front. The idea of them having a new stadium making me jealous is just bizarre, I genuinely don't give a shit, players don't give a shit! a player would never move to a club because the stadium is nice. Spurs have a new amazing stadium im sure its great for the fans but people still went and loved the game before in shithole grounds with bad facilities because they love the football. 

16 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I wouldn't cite league cups as a yard stick for club size. Big ears and the league for me. 

Of course,but when you consider yourself a 'big club' (no sniggering please) you've generally won a fair range of worthwhile trophies. Cuckoo clocks excluded.