You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

12 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

If what we have is failure I will embrace failure with open arms

It's incredible isnt it? Most sane people would only poke fun at failure when you regularly out perform those you're aiming your failure mocking at. If you're an abject failure, the objective of mocking anyone or anything that regularly out performs you is kind of lost!

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

It's incredible isnt it? Most sane people would only poke fun at failure when you regularly out perform those you're aiming your failure mocking at. If you're an abject failure, the objective of mocking anyone or anything that regularly out performs you is kind of lost!

They live in a parallel universe don’t they, trying to use anything to placate themselves that they’re fine. You can’t call yourself a big club and not compete for a quarter of a century. A parochial club who say they are a big club, they want it both ways. They should be getting hammered in the media but they never do because no one cares they are merely making up the numbers and have been for years. The Hopeless Club.

They finished the season with a minus 12 goal difference! What a grim season it must have been. 

Remember they were going to win the cup? (Not sure which one it was). But they got knocked out the FA cup by our schoolboy team, and Leicester went to Goodison and booted them out of the League Cup. 

Sad bitter cunts. I'm starting to think less and less of them are OK to be honest. Growing up it was always Merseyside above all else. I'm not asking for their support but actively siding with outsiders in the wholesale slagging off of fellow Scousers, is unforgivable. Having Manc fans flying a YSB flag in a pub in Liverpool and puttibg out the welcone mat for them was frankly unbelievable, even for the bitterest blue cunt I would have thought I genuinely hope they get relegated and just fuck off. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve been a member of GOT for a few years now like a lot of you, and I have to say I get a bit annoyed when @Leyton388 and others c&p stuff from there as we can all go and see it for ourselves if we want to, but this morning reading a few pages of their Liverpool thread before I start work has brought such a smile to my face I’m going to be a hypocrite and share some here...

there’s a narrative...

Saint Domingo
Finished now though. Focus will shift to the FA Cup and Champions League (which 2 English sides are still in!) and then straight into next season. If City win the CL it will completely overshadow this as an achievement.

DaveK

THE INVINCIBLES
THE CENTURIONS
TRIBUTE FINISH ON 96 POINTS

Pilks

Don't forget the 'biggest winning margin' record, which they managed to throw away in spectacular fashion after it looked nailed on.

They needed City to drop points today for that to still happen. At home to Norwich!

5-0. 'And that's the end of THAT chapter!'

All they can claim now is 'biggest winning margin for two years' :celebrate: 

This has just been magnificent to watch. I've never, ever known a team to run away with a league championship yet still somehow end up looking like a gang of bedraggled yet entitled failures. I have now.

And Klopp knows it. All of the empty-stand-waving, dad-dancing, selfie-taking goons know it. The BBC and Sky know it. 'Full-kit, empty head' Hendo knows it

A Man City Champions League win will see the wall finally tumble down like the end of a Pink Floyd gig. And they won't even have needed to push it.

What an age we live in!

toffeejack 

BIGGEST WINNING MARGIN
GOLDEN BOOT
GOLDEN GLOVE
COMPETITIVE IN EVERY OTHER TROPHY

Any of the above?

Catcherintherye

I'll give you a title they can have, the got the worst goal difference compared to the 2nd place team in PL history (15 goals worse off). Essentially the least deserving title winners ever. Have that special trophy, nobody will ever break that record.

Gloriously mental, even by their standards. And encapsulated in this single sketch.

I also have a tiny child crying inside the giant gaping hole in my head. :  im14andthisisdeep

16 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Utterly fucking deluded fanbase they really will clutch at any straw to try and play our achievements down won't they. 

As regards their conviction that city will walk away with the champions league were in hell has that come from .

Yep. I think Bayern would have fun with that defence if they get them

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, the chimp said:

Sad bitter cunts. I'm starting to think less and less of them are OK to be honest. Growing up it was always Merseyside above all else. I'm not asking for their support but actively siding with outsiders in the wholesale slagging off of fellow Scousers, is unforgivable. Having Manc fans flying a YSB flag in a pub in Liverpool and puttibg out the welcone mat for them was frankly unbelievable, even for the bitterest blue cunt I would have thought I genuinely hope they get relegated and just fuck off. 

It was frankly beyond belief that flag episode.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Utterly fucking deluded fanbase they really will clutch at any straw to try and play our achievements down won't they. 

As regards their conviction that city will walk away with the champions league were in hell has that come from .

I stuck a tenner on Real Madrid to win the tournament when I saw they were 25/1 the other day. City will shit the bed against them, I’m convinced. Madrid are then three games away from winning the tournament.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

C2E07F4D-12C5-4E78-93F7-F40E8513486A.png

If someone had told me a few years ago that we’d soon be finishing 50 points ahead of Everton, I would have assumed that it meant they’d had an apocalyptic, Derby County 07/08-esque season. 

In fact, given the choice, I doubt you would find more than a handful of their fans who wouldn’t trade this season for such a scenario. 

4 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

They should be thankful they've got us. We give their lives meaning and we're the only fans who remember that they still exist.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

During the interview he brags about picking a fight with Van Dijk to waste five minutes. Then the ref added five minutes on at the end, Pickford went full Pickford, and Origi scored in the last few seconds. Everton lost.

Naturally the Bloos are wanking over him.

54 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

They should be thankful they've got us. We give their lives meaning and we're the only fans who remember that they still exist.

So true, they whinge about us laughing at them but no one else is even bothered about them to take the piss or even talk about them.