Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

An if we can't get Mourinho we want fuckin Pellegrini lad.

Then Moyes can ride to their rescue, back to the glory days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Christ knows. They seem to have a policy of signing overpriced cast offs from bigger teams on ridiculous wages, funding the purchases by selling what few decent players they have to bigger teams, then wondering why they're not as good as said teams and end up going backwards. Getting a washed up Ancelotti on big money just as his star looks like seriously waning is par for the course. That coked-up prick's dream of getting Mourinho will probably come true at the end of next season when Spurs bin him.

 

Everton Fan's Frothing At The Mouth Rant - 'We Want Mourinho Or ...

Sure I read somewhere everton have the 4th highest PL transfer spend since 2016 but havent finished 4th since. Looks like they're keeping the tradition going!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Sure I read somewhere everton have the 4th highest PL transfer spend since 2016 but havent finished 4th since. Looks like they're keeping the tradition going!

Ha, they've finished 4th just once in the last 30 years, and even that one was by default as we concentrated on the CL. It's some tradition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Ha, they've finished 4th just once in the last 30 years, and even that one was by default as we concentrated on the CL. It's some tradition. 

That fourth place finish was worth it for the following season's European entertainment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so fucking angry. Sitting here watching MOTD, and my team has not been on yet.

 

Are we going to be on last as usual? It's almost like no one is interested in us. How does that work? Fucking fuming.

 

Just saw that Redshite Sakho getting into trouble, and that cunt Redshite Reina stopping that Redshite cunt Benteke scoring. And that Redshite supporting cunt Scott Dan fouling.

 

Haha, that Redshite cunt Benteke got sent off. Let's see what that Redshite cunt manager Hodgson says now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I'm so fucking angry. Sitting here watching MOTD, and my team has not been on yet.

 

Are we going to be on last as usual. It's almost like no one is interested in us. How does that work? Fucking fuming.

 

Just saw that Redshite Sakho getting into trouble, and that cunt Redshite Reina stopping that Redshite cunt Benteke scoring. And that Redshite supporting cunt Scott Dan fouling.

Wait til you see Solanke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some Evertonians on my Faceaids fuming about a woman not knowing about a footballer who played almost 100 years ago...

Screenshot_20200712-225516_Gallery.jpg

Fucking weirdos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I'm so fucking angry. Sitting here watching MOTD, and my team has not been on yet.

 

Are we going to be on last as usual? It's almost like no one is interested in us. How does that work? Fucking fuming.

 

Just saw that Redshite Sakho getting into trouble, and that cunt Redshite Reina stopping that Redshite cunt Benteke scoring. And that Redshite supporting cunt Scott Dan fouling.

 

Haha, that Redshite cunt Benteke got sent off. Let's see what that Redshite cunt manager Hodgson says now.

Basically yes. And if the redshite were on you would fume about every foul and booking then say that the redshite recieve.favourable treatment from refs and it's all a fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Wait til you see Solanke

Let's wait and see, you Redshite cunt. Solanke is a poor man's Calvert-Lewin.

 

Fucking Leicester on before us! We are fucking football royalty. What have Leicester done compared to us? Fucking Redshite cunt Rodgers.

 

Vardy is shit - he's no Lineker. Lineker always talks about us and his great times at the Old Lady.

 

Fucking Redshite Solanke only scored because someone was sent off during a pace goal opportunity.

 

Disgraceful contempt for an opposition keeper by that Redhite cunt Solanke. That's the sort of shite that that Kenny Dogleish would have done to a keeper.

 

So we are on last 'cos of all that shite? Again, the powers that be show their true colours.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Basically yes. And if the redshite were on you would fume about every foul and booking then say that the redshite recieve.favourable treatment from refs and it's all a fix.

You were manufactured. We don't care what the Redshite say. You can keep your trophies - we've got class and dignity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Basically yes. And if the redshite were on you would fume about every foul and booking then say that the redshite recieve.favourable treatment from refs and it's all a fix.

You were fucking pace typing, you cunt. This is why your post shouldn't count.

 

Voided.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Let's wait and see, you Redshite cunt. Solanke is a poor man's Calvert-Lewin.

 

Fucking Leicester on before us! We are fucking football royalty. What have Leicester done compared to us? Fucking Redshite cunt Rodgers.

 

Vardy is shit - he's no Lineker. Lineker always talks about us and his great times at the Old Lady.

 

Fucking Redshite Solanke only scored because someone was sent off during a pace goal opportunity.

 

Disgraceful contempt for an opposition keeper by that Redhite cunt Solanke. That's the sort of shite that that Kenny Dogleish would have done to a keeper.

 

So we are on last 'cos of all that shite? Again, the powers that be show their true colours.

This could easily be cut and pasted from GOT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, benwasmydog said:

Why do you lot keep banging on about these dog turds? Pathetic.

Cos yer 'ma.

 

One thing about Jordan Pickford - his handling is world class. He will never flap around like the Redshite keeper.

 

Fuck, that was pony! How did he beat Jordan at the near post? Jordan only left about 1 or 2 feet to cover. His arms should have covered that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've taken the title win a lot better than I imagined. 

 

Probably because they won the redshite firing rockets at the Liver buildings cup and the redshite set fire to Dixie Dean's statue trophy since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×