Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1926 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Richarlison will start making noises soon. He'll be off once a Champions League club flashes their knickers at him. That's if he's good enough to play for such a club. 

And, the Dixie Dean stuff. As we're dealing with Evertonians and their constant dignity one-upmanship, well, I wouldn't entirely rule out that it was one of their own that lit the flare to try and pin it on "da redshite." 

Ancelotti looking as arsed as Michael Caine was when doing Jaws: The Revenge. 

In an interview, Caine once said about it: "I have never seen the film, but by all accounts it was terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

• Upvote 6

53 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ancelotti looking as arsed as Michael Caine was when doing Jaws: The Revenge. 

In an interview, Caine once said about it: "I have never seen the film, but by all accounts it was terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

Everton - The "Jaws: The Revenge" of football.

That Andre Gomes is a complete and total fraud.

He manages to never quite look at fault for anything by just sort of stepping away from anything important going on on the pitch. He's like the total opposite of a Klopp player.

You don't really notice him, good or bad, for most of the important moments of the game - and if you don't pay much attention, he has nice hair and can play a decent pass when he's not under pressure. But if you just watch him for 5 minutes you realise his main concern is never to be in a position where he has to risk something for the sake of his team. Shocking.

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

Have at it, chaps.

As bad as that is, I had a quick check as some of the dross they have isn't there. Turns our Brandalf joined in summer 2018- these were the signings made the two seasons prior to that-

2016/17-

image.png

2017-18

image.png

So I suppose Brands is an improvement, but it's all relative, they've gone from signing almost exclusively shite to almost exclusively bang average, while selling off their decent players to fund it. For us, it'd be as though 2014/15 (Suarez for several mediocrities) carried on for half a decade.

Richarlison is shite. He's athletic with a turn of pace and that's it. No way near international level footballer and as always he has the permanent look of being blamed for something his sister did. 50 million jeez.

• Upvote 1

There’s an argument to be had that Richarlison was more Silva than Brands, which would lower his hit rate further.

2 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I bet that is actually Davoth Kelly - Davek from GOT.

He’ll have one eye in Huyton and one in Brighton tonight the buck-toothed goon.

• Upvote 3

A line up of West Germany V England in Dusseldorf in 1987. 

My German mate who supports Borussia monchengladbach and Liverpool sent me this saying "I like the way next to Peter Reid they say he plays for Everton but have to say it is in Liverpool so people actually know where the fuck it is"

Screenshot_20200708-161127_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

A line up of West Germany V England in Dusseldorf in 1987. 

My German mate who supports Borussia monchengladbach and Liverpool sent me this saying "I like the way next to Peter Reid they say he plays for Everton but have to say it is in Liverpool so people actually know where the fuck it is"

Screenshot_20200708-161127_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hahahahaha get that on twitter. The fuuuume 

If the gap between us and the bitters was a team, it would be above them in the table. 4 points above them in fact, with 4 games to go of the season. Its no wonder they wanted it null and voided