Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1921 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

3 hours ago, The Gaul said:

Just got the BBC local news on and they've just said "Preston North end are a team that like to do things 1st". That'll be another 1st for our bloo brethren. The first club to think doing shit firsts matters

that sounds like a great idea for a banner flying over woodison. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, belarus said:

To be fair that stadium looks boss.

I also think Ancelotti will get a song out of them next year - they’ll be pushing for top 4, whether or not they will get there. Top 6 I reckon for sure.

Ancelotti will do a good job but only IF he is backed with cash and by the fans. The last part of that statement is the key.

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Ancelotti will do a good job but only IF he is backed with cash and by the fans. The last part of that statement is the key.

Hope his Christmas tree is covered in red. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nothing says "I don't care" more than a lengthy post protesting why you don't care. At about half 3 in the morning. 

Yeah. We believe you... 

FB_IMG_1593692212191.jpg

That can't be a real Evertonian- they usually know our own business better than us and we clinched the title by virtue of a 2-1 City defeat, not a 1-0. Mind you, the rest of the desperate straw-clutching and celebration of a worldwide pandemic apparently created by an Evertonian god is spot on.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Mudface said:

That can't be a real Evertonian- they usually know our own business better than us and we clinched the title by virtue of a 2-1 City defeat, not a 1-0. Mind you, the rest of the desperate straw-clutching and celebration of a worldwide pandemic apparently created by an Evertonian god is spot on.

It is a real Evertonian. After City went 1-0 down, he decided it was all over, turned the telly off and got ready to head over to Anfield. You know, to report on people not staying home and instead heading over to Anfield to celebrate. Get there early and you get a good spot.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

There were 500 fans outside Anfield 250 Liverpool fans celebrating wildly and 250 Evertonians tutting whilst filming. 

Were the boos Social Distancing though? 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nothing says "I don't care" more than a lengthy post protesting why you don't care. At about half 3 in the morning. 

Yeah. We believe you... 

FB_IMG_1593692212191.jpg

If LFC folded tomorrow they have literally nothing to occupy their time , there would just be thousands of them wandering through Walton Road , Country Road and gathering around BMD like a blue Plaque of the Zombies ...

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yeah. We believe you... 

FB_IMG_1593692212191.jpg

Oh I couldn't agree more if I tried.

By Friday tea time I wasn't that arsed that we where champions of fuckin everywhere

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yeah. We believe you... 

FB_IMG_1593692212191.jpg

I would have thought that us not winning the league would have been more glorious.

I love the idea that by virtue of an Evertonian god an Evertonian’s perfect scenario has us winning the league in less than perfect circumstances and them struggling to a midtable finish. Winning trophies just seems too far fetched for them.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yeah. We believe you... 

And instead of the rest of them recognising this and asking him to stop being a tit, what they do is pile on, trying to outdo one another with the vitriol, conspiracy theories and untruths. All while claiming to not give a shit of course.

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Forgot to say that out of nowhere Workbloo text me on the 27th June. 

You'll note he managed to wait 6 minutes between messages before bringing up fireworks 

IMG_20200703_091459.jpg

Nice comeback. 

4 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

I love the idea that by virtue of an Evertonian god an Evertonian’s perfect scenario has us winning the league in less than perfect circumstances and them struggling to a midtable finish. Winning trophies just seems too far fetched for them.

Does seem to be an evertonian way of thinking though, thinking about us and not themselves.

22 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yeah. We believe you... 

FB_IMG_1593692212191.jpg

A script written by an Everton god? The same god that has allowed us to win the CL and Premier league.  They need a new god.

12 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This is like a supermarket own brand version of some of our tacky marketing nonsense. 

A family that spans the globe....

The globe pub maybe!

The bitters won't like all those wools and foreign fans in that video.