You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

36 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

I always found drive past Anfield and you will see a couple of hundred people most of the time. Drive past there shop and lucky to see a man walking his dog and with another title it's only going to get worse for them.

Yeah drove past Saturday about 2pm Annie Road End and it was pretty busy. Obviously. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

I always found drive past Anfield and you will see a couple of hundred people most of the time. Drive past there shop and lucky to see a man walking his dog and with another title it's only going to get worse for them.

Plus that shop they have by the ground is always empty. 

My mates Dad is an Evertonian and for his birthday my mate went to the EFC shop in town to buy tickets for the Arsenal game. Basically gave him a choice of sitting anywhere in the ground and this was about 10 days before the game. 

Wish we could just go into the shop in town and buy tickets.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

My mates Dad is an Evertonian and for his birthday my mate went to the EFC shop in town to buy tickets for the Arsenal game. Basically gave him a choice of sitting anywhere in the ground and this was about 10 days before the game. 

City's all there's though

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

A lad in work wanted an Everton top to watch the Derby in (RS behaviour), he went everywhere and couldn’t get one, online, visited shops, official site, kitbag, the official shop told him to go to a site called fanatics, all to no avail. He told a Blue in work and this lad had a spare Brand new one, he got a when he opened a Sportspesa account last year. They’re ran like we were 10-15 years ago. 

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

He defo showed der redshite, jokes on them for winning stuff while I get to ride round shouting at dem.

I don't mind that to be honest. While he clearly cares what de redshite say by having his song teed up, camera running as he drives by anfield, it's not bad natured and he's laughing. I wish they were all only that bad. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

He defo showed der redshite, jokes on them for winning stuff while I get to ride round shouting at dem.

We don't care what the red shite say, he sings, as he – a grown man – drives past the ground swearing at random people. 

• Upvote 1

I know Fanta Scruff as he worked with my mate and he bought 2 tickets for him and his son about 6 weeks before the final after he was allocated one from the UEFA ballot. They were in a neutral area of the stadium.

One of the Sevilla fans tried to take his seat in the neutral area where the tickets were and he pushed him out of the way wthen someone ran in and punched him and laid into him on the floor in front of his son. 

Evertonians thought it was funny because he had been taking the piss out of them on sky in the pre match build up but it was just a bit of harmless fun and nothing vindictive. He got the piss taken out of him when he got home for mouthing off.

However at the time Evertonians got on their high horse saying Liverpool fans started all the fighting and causing trouble even before they knew anything about it. Then when they saw it was him they said he started it all, again not knowing anything about what happened or why the fight broke out.

When he got home he got threatened by a few people and didn't go out the house for ages. For some reason they heard that he worked at Iceland in Old Swan so a few piled down there waiting for him even though he doesn't work for Iceland, or even works in a shop.  I thought it was funny that they were trying to recreate a scene from the warriors waiting in the car when they had been given false information about where he worked. 

He's an ok lad but just gets a bit boisterous when he's had a few drinks but is harmless. 

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Well, that's ruined everything for me. How am I supposed to enjoy being English, European and World Champions now I know some tub of guts is playing his Billy Maher CD at us?

• Upvote 3